Being kicked from a game server, as a financial Donator..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil Mc Neill

BANNED
BANNED
Today with the new maps I understand about reserved slots and people getting kicked. I even understand why a lot of hacking shit is let go on a day like today? Everyone is too busy just having fun to be bothered with watching out for a cheater. But I digress here, I'm not here to play on my Pet Peeve, cheaters/hackers, that ruin good games....
I would ask that all contributing non members be given a little respect too? Not just members with full rights?
I would strongly ask that Contributing $ registered non-member TBG people, like me, be given a reserved slot on the server too? Why else would a person give $ when not a full voting member, if not for something in return?

What other kind of privileges do you get for contributing? Teamspeak?

I'm a little choked over this, as It didn't happen only once today, but three times today... The first two times were by cowards hiding behind the other full members so they wouldn't have to say at least,"Sorry dude" I was dropped from the TBG server and the kickers blamed it on EA. Thats just being a Coward and not admitting to inadvertently/or on purposely doing a kick to make room to join... Thats a Cowards way out! Be a man and own up to the shit!. The type of person that won't admit to doing this, I do not trust at all. Makes a person think hard about contributing $ too!
The Third time a "kick for a member" happened the person admitted the mistake openly on Teamspeak to all present their, and apologized for the kick too. Shit happens..... thanks Mustang. Kudos's for your for being a Man too. The other ones are just children hiding behind "Mommy's Apron", just like all the little bad boys and girlies do when caught doing crap? ha ha...but that's the real truth why people don't own up to stuff?
Your a good man Mustang! If I lived near yaa, I would buy you a beer. This is the type of Player a Club/Clan needs. There's no reason to not admit to something among friends? Especially when all you guys are gaming clan members Some of you drinking buddies too! Is there a few that are also Neighbors too? Go check your shit if that person didn't admit to doing something in your club/clan will you? Might even be time to ask for the things they just borrowed, to be returned too?
Isn't this why you all formed a gaming clan/club? This is one of the Main reason's why I don't want to be a Full member in a gaming clan. You can get this kind of "lying shit", anywhere on the street bro, don't even have to pay $ for it most times either......
Why lie about anything or try to cover it up within a group of friends? Even for the smallest lie/cover-up of something within a circle of friends makes this person look NFG to the others that know better and don't speak up about it too? The person that lies within friends, just makes all of the others feel small/bad too...
Don't do this please?
You get this kinds shit in the real world, minute a person wakes up constantly.....? I think that's why a lot of the People in a gaming clan join up to get away from the Bullshit?
Financial Contributors should have some form of Preferential treatment? Why would a person want to contribute $ if they didn't get something in return for it?
How about reserve slot for Financial Contributors too? Then at least the good people like Mustang won't feel bad about a non deserved kick?
Good for you Mustang, you will go far in the real world. That kick for room, was not your fault at all.

Simple Really?
thanks
Thanks for your help in this matter?
Neilr
Major Pane Inna ass TOO!
This you will find out if I do anymore post?

I am not sure where to start with your response; I want to both be polite and placate your anger and tell you something quite rude at the same time. This is simple: the only reserved slots on our servers are for our members -- something we have a vetting process for, and for good reason. This policy is not going to change any time soon and full members will always have priority access. No one is hiding from anything, and your rant really does not help. We appreciate your support of the servers, but we are transparent in our policies and hide behind nothing. If you do not like our rules feel free to disagree or play someplace else, but coming onto our forums and insulting us really is no way to get us to reconsider anything.

Neil, We very much appreciate your donations to our community. I hope you can understand however, that if we were to give a reserve slot to one non-member who donates, or anyone that donates in that matter, it would stop the flow of new people into our server. Or make it virtually impossible for non-donating players to join the server.

Any member of our community, whether a TBG member or not, has access to our Teamspeak 3 server, as long as they are 18 years of age or older. Also, for non TBG members, if they are regular players in our server, we can make additions to the ping kicker to allow higher-ping player to play here. Otherwise, the only real difference there is, is the reserve slots, and admin privileges. Part of the reason why TBG member have reserve slots, is because if there is someone breaking the rules in a full server, we need to be able to get in the server and deal with the issue.

We are very sorry that you were selected multiple times for being kicked for reserve slots, it is very rare, but it happens. We hope that you will continue to play on our servers, after all, without our players, we would not have such a great community we have now.

Pretty sure we have a plugin that handles are reserved?
Also you want to be treated like an adult but then come to our forum post like a child? I'm frankly disappointed you couldn't post your complaints/concerns in a professional manner instead of coming in and demanding your non existent rights.

I don't believe we promise any rights to our contributing guests. We don't offer any benefits or incentives because, while welcome, we only rely on members generous donations.

Also, your post is painful to read and in quite a disorder. I'm sure others will have thoughts on this topic so don't bother to respond to me at this time.

Sent via Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

Reserve slots is a perk for being a member. A member is obliged to help us financially while regulars or guest are not obliged to; albeit it is something we do appreciate. Our regulars who do donate do it for our cause: providing good servers. They dont ask for anything. We could add you to certain whitelist such as immuned to ping kicker etc, killrate kicker (if your stats show that you are clean) etc...

Most of us work or attend school we can't be there 24/7. Nobody is letting the cheating slide but you will need adequate proof.

No admin is kicking you or else it would clearly tell you that you were kicked by admin with a default message such please respect rules etc...I'm pretty sure that was not in your message.
I can easily pull the logs and determine you lost connection to the server (it has your guid and IP there) so there is no bullshitting.

Having said this, if you would like us to refund your donation just let me know.

Today with the new maps I understand about reserved slots and people getting kicked. I even understand why a lot of hacking shit is let go on a day like today? Everyone is too busy just having fun to be bothered with watching out for a cheater. But I digress here, I'm not here to play on my Pet Peeve, cheaters/hackers, that ruin good games....
I would ask that all contributing non members be given a little respect too? Not just members with full rights?
I would strongly ask that Contributing $ registered non-member TBG people, like me, be given a reserved slot on the server too? Why else would a person give $ when not a full voting member, if not for something in return?

What other kind of privileges do you get for contributing? Teamspeak?

I'm a little choked over this, as It didn't happen only once today, but three times today... The first two times were by cowards hiding behind the other full members so they wouldn't have to say at least,"Sorry dude" I was dropped from the TBG server and the kickers blamed it on EA. Thats just being a Coward and not admitting to inadvertently/or on purposely doing a kick to make room to join... Thats a Cowards way out! Be a man and own up to the shit!. The type of person that won't admit to doing this, I do not trust at all. Makes a person think hard about contributing $ too!
The Third time a "kick for a member" happened the person admitted the mistake openly on Teamspeak to all present their, and apologized for the kick too. Shit happens..... thanks Mustang. Kudos's for your for being a Man too. The other ones are just children hiding behind "Mommy's Apron", just like all the little bad boys and girlies do when caught doing crap? ha ha...but that's the real truth why people don't own up to stuff?
Your a good man Mustang! If I lived near yaa, I would buy you a beer. This is the type of Player a Club/Clan needs. There's no reason to not admit to something among friends? Especially when all you guys are gaming clan members Some of you drinking buddies too! Is there a few that are also Neighbors too? Go check your shit if that person didn't admit to doing something in your club/clan will you? Might even be time to ask for the things they just borrowed, to be returned too?
Isn't this why you all formed a gaming clan/club? This is one of the Main reason's why I don't want to be a Full member in a gaming clan. You can get this kind of "lying shit", anywhere on the street bro, don't even have to pay $ for it most times either......
Why lie about anything or try to cover it up within a group of friends? Even for the smallest lie/cover-up of something within a circle of friends makes this person look NFG to the others that know better and don't speak up about it too? The person that lies within friends, just makes all of the others feel small/bad too...
Don't do this please?
You get this kinds shit in the real world, minute a person wakes up constantly.....? I think that's why a lot of the People in a gaming clan join up to get away from the Bullshit?
Financial Contributors should have some form of Preferential treatment? Why would a person want to contribute $ if they didn't get something in return for it?
How about reserve slot for Financial Contributors too? Then at least the good people like Mustang won't feel bad about a non deserved kick?
Good for you Mustang, you will go far in the real world. That kick for room, was not your fault at all.

Simple Really?
thanks
Thanks for your help in this matter?
Neilr
Major Pane Inna ass TOO!
This you will find out if I do anymore post?
I am not sure where to start with your response; I want to both be polite and placate your anger and tell you something quite rude at the same time. This is simple: the only reserved slots on our servers are for our members -- something we have a vetting process for, and for good reason. This policy is not going to change any time soon and full members will always have priority access. No one is hiding from anything, and your rant really does not help. We appreciate your support of the servers, but we are transparent in our policies and hide behind nothing. If you do not like our rules feel free to disagree or play someplace else, but coming onto our forums and insulting us really is no way to get us to reconsider anything.
I'm not sure why you consider my comments/blog as rude? I am simple telling it like it is, from the view point of any non-member that is also registered and contributing to your gaming enjoyment?
I simply asked for you to consider giving privileges to people that financially contribute towards the servers?
I don't care if the person that collects the cash, spends it for beer. That's not my point?
My point is, for anyone that pays into something, the in return something should be given as a reward?
I'm quite sure once all the excitement of the new maps wears off, regular players will return to your servers...
What stops someone that is a full member from kicking anyone off the game servers in BF4 to make room right now in your clan?
Is the choice of the player optional, is it an admin choice, do they pick it randomly, is anyone on TS supposed to be disregarded?
Your rules for the people that $ contribute financially only, and do not want to be members are vague, even if the people on Teamspeak are really great people to game with?
Can you at least fix this?
Please,
In now way take my comments as a sign of disrespect. I only call a coward as a coward, when they cannot stand up and tell everyone what they did?
Mustang is not a Coward at all. I figure all of you should at least try to emulate this person, as he just set the bar today for admitting to my kick for room. That';s what real people do, along with real friends too?
thanks
To all those that can't do this with your friends, I truly feel sorry for you?

Pretty sure we have a plugin that handles are reserved?
Also you want to be treated like an adult but then come to our forum post like a child? I'm frankly disappointed you couldn't post your complaints/concerns in a professional manner instead of coming in and demanding your non existent rights.

I don't believe we promise any rights to our contributing guests. We don't offer any benefits or incentives because, while welcome, we only rely on members generous donations.

Also, your post is painful to read and in quite a disorder. I'm sure others will have thoughts on this topic so don't bother to respond to me at this time.

Sent via Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.
Terrific, thats a start to a contributing non member, I like that, thanks
makes a person feel like giving some more for your cause!
Thanks
Neil
ps,
Give some Kudos to Mustang will you? He set the bar today for all your other members to try to get to....

Why else would a person give $ when not a full voting member, if not for something in return? Makes a person think hard about contributing $ too! Why would a person want to contribute $ if they didn't get something in return for it?

In BF3 there were a couple of clan servers that I frequented running hardcore rush servers (which was a rarity, and at the time, we didn't offer). I happily donated to them and expected nothing in return, because they ran good servers, had active admins, and treated guests with respect. I never asked, nor was offered, special treatment...the donation was an offering of "hey, I appreciate how you guys run things and support the community", nothing more, nothing less.
As far as being kicked, we actually joke within the clan of ourselves being kicked with messages ranging from "You shouldn't get this message" to my personal favorite, "Arbitration failed", whatever that means. Being kicked from this game seems to be a Battlepack unlock...not sure what to tell you. Others have explained what happens and why when clan members join a server.

Neil, We very much appreciate your donations to our community. I hope you can understand however, that if we were to give a reserve slot to one non-member who donates, or anyone that donates in that matter, it would stop the flow of new people into our server. Or make it virtually impossible for non-donating players to join the server.

Any member of our community, whether a TBG member or not, has access to our Teamspeak 3 server, as long as they are 18 years of age or older. Also, for non TBG members, if they are regular players in our server, we can make additions to the ping kicker to allow higher-ping player to play here. Otherwise, the only real difference there is, is the reserve slots, and admin privileges. Part of the reason why TBG member have reserve slots, is because if there is someone breaking the rules in a full server, we need to be able to get in the server and deal with the issue.

We are very sorry that you were selected multiple times for being kicked for reserve slots, it is very rare, but it happens. We hope that you will continue to play on our servers, after all, without our players, we would not have such a great community we have now.
Again, I'm sorry if simple English communications of an opinion from an Outsiders view point Disturbs you in the least way. I didn't think I was being rude like you are in your reply to my comments? The way you treat someone that has an opinion to contribute, gives me concern? I truly hope all the rest of the people that read my comments/blog, don't attack people for their opinion either?
My comments stand. The bar was set by Mustang today, to own up and speak out for something a person does withing this community. When a person fails to do so, they surely cannot be true friends to any gaming community!
Again, Kudos to Mustang for raising the bar. Your 1st president set such a bar for other to follow.
I hope all the others here can follow Mustangs truth? He has my full respect for doing so today, and must surely be a better person for doing so too!

My comments stand. The bar was set by Mustang today, to own up and speak out for something a person does withing this community. When a person fails to do so, they surely cannot be true friends to any gaming community!

Niel - I just checked all of todays logs. No one issued a command to manually kick JDClampett from ANY of our Battlefield 4 servers today.

YOU WERE KICKED BY AN AUTOMATIC PLUGIN. No one singled you out. No TBG member kicked. A plugin automatically kicked you to make room for a member. Other than us being on a whitelist - we have no control over this. Mustang apologized because he felt bad for you - but no one needed to apologize because they did no wrong.

Terrific, thats a start to a contributing non member, I like that, thanks
makes a person feel like giving some more for your cause!
Thanks
Neil
ps,
Give some Kudos to Mustang will you? He set the bar today for all your other members to try to get to....
Thanks for the Explanation bro. Appreciate it here. Lately why I donate to anyone, they don't even say thanks for the donation, just send and automated receipt....which causes some grief to men with their women at home>? don't you think? Kinda like Vegas, what happens their should stay there too? One reason why I don't want a receipt at all. A simple, Thanks, on Ts, or on this Websight as a Pm is enough, Especially for us older dudes that have women that watch the spending like a hawk, but bingo till they drop....if you get what I mean here?
Email receipts can cause problems tell the Bosses in charge will ya?
PM's here are private right? That's why I also come here, for some privacy away from my women folk at home, ha ha...
Sorry if I digressed a bit from your comment? Thanks for the reply bro.

Sorry
Again, I'm sorry if simple English communications of an opinion from an Outsiders view point Disturbs you in the least way. I didn't think I was being rude like you are in your reply to my comments? The way you treat someone that has an opinion to contribute, gives me concern? I truly hope all the rest of the people that read my comments/blog, don't attack people for their opinion either?
Again, Kudos to Mustang for raising the bar. Your 1st president set such a bar for other to follow.
I hope all the others here can follow Mustangs truth? He has my full respect for doing so today, and must surely be a better person for doing so too![/QUOTES
S
Thanks for the Explanation bro. Appreciate it here. Lately why I donate to anyone, they don't even say thanks for the donation, just send and automated receipt....which causes some grief to men with their women at home>? don't you think? Kinda like Vegas, what happens their should stay there too? One reason why I don't want a receipt at all. A simple, Thanks, on Ts, or on this Websight as a Pm is enough, Especially for us older dudes that have women that watch the spending like a hawk, but bingo till they drop....if you get what I mean here?
Email receipts can cause problems tell the Bosses in charge will ya?
PM's here are private right? That's why I also come here, for some privacy away from my women folk at home, ha ha...
Sorry if I digressed a bit from your comment? Thanks for the reply bro.

Sorry, I changed my Ea name a while back to MajrPane, but for some reason the old name is stuck here?
Can you help me to change/fix this?
I tried, but do to poor eyesight,(which of course explains my gameplay to, and why I don't compete or take it seriously anymore either)
I cannot seem to find the place here to fix this problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Neil
MajrPane
formerly
JDClampett

Ok, well case closed. If you want your donation refunded to you please send a private message to @x=FAST=x

What we learned today:
1. Donations don't get reserved slots or other perks - but we are thankful for them.
2. Next time post in a professional manner or just send a private message to a Head Admin with your issue.
3. Assume the best about others - not the worst. We aren't out to get you.
4. If you want to change your profile you can go to your profile and update your Origin name under account or profile settings.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back