being deployed

FKINWOODIE

hey, yeah its FKINWOODIE (Richard woodward) , i just found out today that i am being deployed to the field from 17 march - 2"ish" of april i know im only in the TBGR phase but im sorry for not being able to play during this time but work in the military wouldn't be work if you dont get sent out to the field. hope you guys dont take my absence from the clan for thos dates as me not wanting to be part of the clan and that you may give me 2 more weeks after i come back to let me make up for lost time. thanks for your consideration and best of luck guys

no problem, you will resume the trial period when you return from deployment. Stay safe and make us proud EH? :)

im not getting to go anywhere cool :( only out tro play run with the guns, so i may get to shoot off an arty so that might be fun :D and thanks guys

hey, yeah its FKINWOODIE (Richard woodward) , i just found out today that i am being deployed to the field from 17 march - 2"ish" of april i know im only in the TBGR phase but im sorry for not being able to play during this time but work in the military wouldn't be work if you dont get sent out to the field. hope you guys dont take my absence from the clan for thos dates as me not wanting to be part of the clan and that you may give me 2 more weeks after i come back to let me make up for lost time. thanks for your consideration and best of luck guys

How dare you put real life obligations before TBG?!

oh how i remember those two week camping trips with the Army. Have fun and stay safe

Have fun dude, We've all been there, it's not big deal. See you when you get back.

woowhoo IM BACK TFG, this EX was just bad, never in my life did i think i would be able to say this but that was the worse EX ever, ~ knock on wood~ on the road move, 5 out of 7 trucks break down in the first 200k, thats 110ish M for the amaicans lol, that was followed by a RTU to repair all the broken trucks so day one was from 06h00-23h30, day two we finaly made it to the haft way point :D mind you we didnt arive there untill about 22h00 and the day started at 06h00 again, day three we take off at 10h00 only to make it 200k away from our destination where once again all our trucks broke down. and we had to wait out for 16 hours for a recovery to arive to our location so repaire the borken trucks, at 02h00 Day 4 we finaly start on the road again only for one truck to catch fire ( driver and co-driver are safe) which was the truck i was in. finaly get there at 05h45ish where the RSM requested that our group draw there weapons and go to the field as we are now 2 days late for arival. good thing tho our OC yelled at the RSM and we got 12 hours manditory beadrest lol TFG. aside from that the whole EX was a Good go. sept for the one trucker that got lost and almost found the business end or the ARTY that was firing but hes okay but he was alittle to close to the impact zone. oh yeah, we were bussed back cuz we had no working trucks to drive home God bless small mericals

Wow that sounds like a colossal fubar.... I am thinking everyone working in the motor pool is getting demoted??? lol jk glad too see your back and safe.

Back