Been sober for a year.

Only clear i drink is patron, scotch all the way ... or whiskey or that thing where you do that thing to make the thing work and that thing is awesome. <(^.^<)

longest ive ever went with out drinking was a month, how the hell could u not drink for a full year?

Because I am not an alcoholic lol. I have almost no comprehension of addiction either. Food is the only thing I can tie to addiction. I'm the exception to the rule. I can actually quit when I want. I have no craving for alcohol. I deal with my lows by being sad not abusing the bottle.

But I figured in order to know me better. She should see me drunk.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I was a heavy drinker "back in the day". By the time I was 18, a 24 pack was twice a week. By 24, I was drinking a lot of whiskey and my favorite Friday nite drink was "151". Nasty shit. The birth of my kids, I think saved my life and made me a better man. Priorities can save you from liquor. Not saying everyone has a drinking problem, but it has ruined many lives for a long time. ;)

Now I average a 12 pack a year. lol :D

i NEever was a heavy drinker until I got back from FOB Shank.....when I got back, I was averaging 40-50 beers(+ a bottle or two of whiskey) a week for about the first 4 months....Saw the things in my life that matter most almost go away, took a step back, stopped for a while to get everything back into as much control as I am able and have a couple beers a week now. Much mo betta!

I wanna get drunk, I'm gonna make it real clear. I want one bourbon and one scotch and one beer.

i NEever was a heavy drinker until I got back from FOB Shank.....when I got back, I was averaging 40-50 beers(+ a bottle or two of whiskey) a week for about the first 4 months....Saw the things in my life that matter most almost go away, took a step back, stopped for a while to get everything back into as much control as I am able and have a couple beers a week now. Much mo betta!

Shit Courtney would have out drank you if you only consumer 50 a week:
uploadfromtaptalk1403562807011.jpg

My old Pentium 4 I gamed on. I remember those days. She would go through a 30 pack of that crap a night.

Last edited:
Because I am not an alcoholic lol. I have almost no comprehension of addiction either. Food is the only thing I can tie to addiction. I'm the exception to the rule. I can actually quit when I want. I have no craving for alcohol. I deal with my lows by being sad not abusing the bottle.

But I figured in order to know me better. She should see me drunk.

Never been a drinker but when I have I am always the same person drunk or not , not sure why getting drunk would help her get to know you better.

Never been a drinker but when I have I am always the same person drunk or not , not sure why getting drunk would help her get to know you better.

I have an autistic spectrum disorder. Wrap social anxiety up with ADHD, ocd, all kinds of shit. For a person like me to actually relax and have those inhibitions fall away can make for a dramatic difference.

For example even if u paid me I will never dance in a night club sober. Alcohol and some girl pulling on my arm is a different story.

I figure tonight I'm going to say some shit. Don't know what. Good or Bad. Drunk rain can get shit done though. This website wishes I had a drinking problem.

Last edited:
For example even if u paid me I will never dance in a night club sober. Alcohol and some girl pulling on my arm is a different story.

THAT is a head full of alcohol lowering inhabitions and thinking with your dick/testosteron!

Swore I was stopping g at 4 shots here is the 5th:
uploadfromtaptalk1403592624966.jpg

Alcohol high is really muddy. It's kinda sad that it's the only legal option really... except prescription drugs, but fuck that shit.

Back