BC2 vs. Fishing?

SgtDeadred

Ban Manager
Fishing wins every time! Nice day on the lake today with a 6 pound fish in hand. Even had time to finish putting the new computer together.

fishing wins

Especially when you have days like this// I am not the one in the photo.

I always wonder what kind of fish you are looking for at 70mph..LOL; I took a ride on a Skeeter one time it was around that speed..wow; imagine going down the road in a car without a windshield

You boys definitely got your priorities straight.

Zap i'm hoping you got so time off to go with that.

I agree with you there, red. It's about the only thing I miss from living in S. Florida, besides the golf.

The boat is Zappy's new Ranger Comanche. It's a 21 foot beast with the 250 on the back. Puts my little rig to shame.

Wow, nice fish you got there, nice dawm boat you got there!! Can I go with the security belt under the seat ? Please, you won't know I'm there ;B

Wow, nice fish you got there, nice dawm boat you got there!! Can I go with the security belt under the seat ? Please, you won't know I'm there ;B

hy beaver just wondering cause your name and you sig you got a beaver not a log?lol

Yeah, she'll scoot down the lake pretty well. The thing I like about it most is all the storage. I bet I could get 2 dead hookers in there easy!

Sucks because Red caught the first fish in my boat damn it! I've yet to catch one, not for lack of trying....stupid fish. I'll be taking a brief vacation from gaming for a couple of weeks after today (leave, fishing).

There are worse ways to spend you free time. Have fun with your leave and catch some fish this time, damnit! PS you probably scared them all away by going 70+ over their hidey-holes.

:waterskiing:

sweet ride you got there skip, nothing beats a day out on the lake with a beer and fishing pole in hand.

Yeah that Ranger puts my Bass Tracker to shame.

Razor you ever go to south Palm Bay? If you ever get a chance look up the stick marsh. It is a completely catch and release resevoir, but last time I was there we caught nothing under 5 pounds. Largest was over ten.

Back