Battlfield 4 - BF2/BF3 Map Server

militarydan81

Good Evening,

Let me start off by saying thank you to TBG for the great years of service for the BF2/BF3 map server for BF4. It's fire burned great for many of years but... looks like her time has past. There may be a couple servers that will play those maps rarely but.. none as good as the TBG server.

Gulf of Oman - I'll miss the roof hookers and camping in my boat.
Firestorm - I'll miss the chaos and camping C flag waiting for shit heads to come up the ladder.
Caspian - I'll miss trying to steal the enemy AA

I drink to the BF2/BF3 map server tonight! ... (while playing on another server.. lol)

1588968682304.png

Was a tough decision, but it wasn't maintaining much of a population. Sometimes map rotations needs a few months offline for people to build back interest in them. Same thing happened with the air/sea maps last year and now it is bumping again after spending sometime on the back burner.

I will also miss it, been my fav server since I started bf4, met some awesome people, I am going to miss the toxic people so much, TBG is awesome, and it sucks to see it go away, she will be missed dearly. Cheers to the new server though, although it ain't the same I am seeing people playing it much more. Once again Cheers, I will preserve the memories we all hold dearly. Cheers guys. Its been a helluva run on that server :D, thx for your hard work as usual.

Justin
-Tank Whore

I wouldn't say the goodbyes just yet. We are just venturing off but coming back is always a possibility. It has happened with our Infantry only/Pearl market before.

If it does come back, its important to spread the word and we thank you for the support. You guys played the heck out of that server. :)

There's a secret to that. When my friends gather on discord, I bribe them with cake to join the infantry server. A group of 5-10 players and the right time of day does wonders for filling a server up.

My cake budget is through the roof but it's worth it.

There's a secret to that. When my friends gather on discord, I bribe them with cake to join the infantry server. A group of 5-10 players and the right time of day does wonders for filling a server up.

could use the help right now :D

Dammit pinchy, you didn't offer me any cake. I've just been joining you there for free all this time?!

Best SERRVER EVA!!!!! IMO!

Many good matches with Dan and Mex and many others. When I buy A large SSD I'll download BF4 on new rig. BFV and BF1 taking most of the space atm on the small SSDs I have currently have.. My large HHD failed a while back with BF4 on it. We kant let go down! I'LL stand with you DAN!!

Hope it goes back online in the future. I'll keep checking.

Stay Healthy and be NICE! :cool:

^ you ain't kidding. The best BF4 servers and best selection combined maps too for BF4. Second set to that would probably Wave Breaker and Propaganda for me.
Reminds me of the best times I've had since I logged in to the same 24/7 Sharqi server in BF2. * raises my shot of Heineken * .. gonna miss it tho :(

It could use some help getting going. So if you are not gaming or feel like getting your second assault fix hop in :)

Awesome!!!!! and i just found a 1 terabyte WD SN75o NVme drive for 130.00 but shit!!! my gift card is for Amazon.:( Nonetheless I'll be on that BF3 maps server soon!

Awesome!!!!! and i just found a 1 terabyte WD SN75o NVme drive for 130.00 but shit!!! my gift card is for Amazon.:( Nonetheless I'll be on that BF3 maps server soon!

I remember when I payed for a 250GB SSD just 4 years ago for $250. Ouch.

It was kicking couple nights ago. It seems very hit or miss but almost always full on Sat nights unless the server crashes or something.

That’s because most new players who are in bf4 don’t have the expansion and it’s kicking them. Not sure if it can be sustained anymore like it used to :(

Back