Battlefield V - Hackers are here.

2Tartu

Head Admin
Head Admin
Detected a guy running wallhack, aimbot. First game he went 100/4, second game I started recording properly. Now, if only we had dedicated servers where admins would have actual powers :)

Here's how it looked like:

That sucks....but I'm glad in a dark way and I'll tell you why. If cheating becomes rampant then people would complain and maybe just maybe they can go back to privately owned dedicated servers so we can actually do something about it.

Server browser but all ran by the developer . Maybe they will eventually allow us to run servers but most likely restrict a lot of things we cannot do, unlike bf4 where you have a lot of access

Server browser but all ran by the developer . Maybe they will eventually allow us to run servers but most likely restrict a lot of things we cannot do, unlike bf4 where you have a lot of access
Nope. DICE was all too happy kill off 3rd party server rental. I don't see them bringing it back when they listen to the trashtards who scream badmin all day long whether it's true or not.

Nope. DICE was all too happy kill off 3rd party server rental. I don't see them bringing it back when they listen to the trashtards who scream badmin all day long whether it's true or not.

The funny thing is, they are hosting their euro servers in Germany. Germany has the least developed internet infrastructure and highest telecom costs in the whole union (for consumers, it is just death compared to France, Estonia, they still use pay per kb... while over here and in France we pay 30€ for 1gbps unlimited...)

Basically, on the servers front, they don't license out and are stabbing themselves with the biggest bills they could possibly find. :)

The funny thing is, they are hosting their euro servers in Germany. Germany has the least developed internet infrastructure and highest telecom costs in the whole union (for consumers, it is just death compared to France, Estonia, they still use pay per kb... while over here and in France we pay 30€ for 1gbps unlimited...)

Basically, on the servers front, they don't license out and are stabbing themselves with the biggest bills they could possibly find. :)
Wow. Even more proof EA has idiots at the helm.

It's as if they want Battlefield V to fail.
With how they've continued to alienate those who were loyal to BF; at least on PC, I have to wonder if that's not true.

So far BF5 sales are less than BF Hardline, which was a joke and the lowest selling BF game to date.

They need to bring dedicated server support again or else it would turn out to be call of duty franchise. I can't play a game that restricts you up to your butt.

But sales are so big on consoles they could care less the outcome on PC.

What's the status on that other game "World war 3"? I haven't heard much news on it recently

Back