Battlefield 6 could host over 128 players in one match

There is a bf4 mod in the works right now that will host 128 players :)

But thanks for that posting :D

Ooooof

My argument would be that a patch for a game that wasn't designed for that many players could be glitchy.....could be, haven't played on a 128 player server so have no real insight.......BF6 is going to be designed around that many players, sounded interesting is all

Ooooof

My argument would be that a patch for a game that wasn't designed for that many players could be glitchy.....could be, haven't played on a 128 player server so have no real insight.......BF6 is going to be designed around that many players, sounded interesting is all

My argument would be it will never have the playerbase of a AAA, no cheat protection, and at risk of a cease and desist.
Why does AAA matter? Because finding the people to populate multiple 128 player servers would be rough.

My argument would be it will never have the playerbase of a AAA, no cheat protection, and at risk of a cease and desist.
Why does AAA matter? Because finding the people to populate multiple 128 player servers would be rough.

Touche

You have to have a map design to support that many players..

Battlefield 6 will be a make or break for the franchise. They need to quit worrying about additional players and get back to being Battlefield. Rental servers, battlefield type gameplay, less skins and more unlocks that actually can change the way the equipment operates - and get people off their bellies.

Battlefield 5 was a disaster. Everytime you played the game it felt like a different game because of all of the changes that were made to weapons and ttk. That cannot happen again either.

Battlefield 6 will be a make or break for the franchise. They need to quit worrying about additional players and get back to being Battlefield. Rental servers, battlefield type gameplay, less skins and more unlocks that actually can change the way the equipment operates - and get people off their bellies.

Battlefield 5 was a disaster. Everytime you played the game it felt like a different game because of all of the changes that were made to weapons and ttk. That cannot happen again either.

So to paraphrase........MooOOoo Moo MoooOOoo Moo

you will take weapon of choice into open world vehicle everything to avoid cheating they can only play in the sweet spot of the battle

Lockers can support it. Half the players will never leave the spawn.
1597627576926.png

Let's be realistic; you have to listen to the COD cunts opinions to successfully run the BF franchise. If we're not constantly catering to the lowest common denominator, what would BF be?

Back