Battlefield 4 Operation Locker 'Kicked by Admin' glitch

DingDongDone

Hello there, I played on TBG 24/7 Operation Locker for about 6 months and recently I stopped playing. I want to get back into playing but every time I join the server I can play for about 30 seconds then I get kicked by an admin. I am pretty sure this is some type of script kicking me for some odd reason. I was never banned to the best of my knowledge and think it highly unlikely that that is the case. I want to play....

IGN - DingDongDone

I just looked into the ban list. There is nothing listed for your name. I've also ran you against everything I can think of and you're not showing up. Can you provide a screenshot of your kick message? You may also need to run pbsetup in order to update punkbuster.

Do you have other accounts for BF3/4? Not finding anything in the system for this name, but you have a shitload of linked names.

Sounds right...he needs to update his PB or google "Kicked by Admin punkbuster" to find out the resolve. I have had this happen a few times.

I just looked into the ban list. There is nothing listed for your name. I've also ran you against everything I can think of and you're not showing up. Can you provide a screenshot of your kick message? You may also need to run pbsetup in order to update punkbuster.
try DIngDoneDone with the capitol I in DIng. I messed my name up. Also I updated PB and that didn't seem to work..

Here is a screen shot of what happens.

Attachments

• Battlefield 4 Screenshot 2017.10.02 - 20.21.06.89.png
    Battlefield 4 Screenshot 2017.10.02 - 20.21.06.89.png
    803.5 KB · Views: 206
  • Battlefield 4 Screenshot 2017.10.02 - 20.21.02.40.png
    Battlefield 4 Screenshot 2017.10.02 - 20.21.02.40.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 181
check your Internet security might not be allowing pb to communicate

Back