Battlefield 3 - Full Vehicles List

In the show they used a Bell 222. The Bell 222 is a twin-engined light helicopter built by Bell Helicopter. The Bell 230 is an improved development with different engines and other minor changes. A cosmetically modified version of the 222 was used as the titular aircraft in Airwolf.

The Kamrov Ksatka 60 look's like Air Wolf ;p

RC Airwolf replica - YouTube

Meh I dunno
Airwolf_side.jpg

Airwolf's thing was always the pylons they tacked on. The Kamov's stand out feature is the tail rotor design. I mean I see where the profile comes from but just doesnt jump out at me.

Some things resemble aircraft. Not sure but I think there are airplanes and choppers too!

why the F-18?...it's a piece of crap....no F-15?....and who's the slughead in the doo-rag?...look's like Vitaly has been into the performance enhancers....just give me my M1-Abrams....and i'm a happy little snake!!!

oooo that Apache looks mean doesn't it?...

why the F-18?...it's a piece of crap....no F-15?....

Probably because the F18 is carrier capable and the F-15 was passed up by the navy. Makes sense for any maps launching from a carrier and still good enough for ground launch. Not sure where they went with this.

yea.....you'd think they'd have put the new Euro-fighter in there....or t he F-35....the F-18 is almost done it's airframe life....wierd
MInd you....the F-15 is pretty much hatched in air frame life too

Haven't seen bomb, only missile, lockable on air or land vehicle.
So to fire infantry, it only has gun which is good, as it keep thing a bit more balance.....

When I originally played BF2, I didn't fly at all. Instadeath from bombers - and not having any countermeasures - was a real PITA. 2142 was a massive improvement.

Does this mean no 2-seat jets? Hope not.

Back