Battlefield 3 - Full Vehicles List

Haven't seen bomb, only missile, lockable on air or land vehicle.
So to fire infantry, it only has gun which is good, as it keep thing a bit more balance.....

From what I've seen it's shit. They've taken away weapons from the jets so nobody gets butthurt? why not take the main gun away from the tank and equip it with just a 50mm only? Or how about taking the LMGs away from support cause that really causes some damage when used properly. Oh, and let's make it so the sniper rifles can only kill somebody within a 50 foot distance.

The point is, you can fight back against a sniper or a tank or an LMG. You can't run or hide from a jet - you can just get killed, or stay away from combat areas. Jets are massively overpowered in BF2 and that's why they were removed from 2142 and onwards.

The point is, you can fight back against a sniper or a tank or an LMG. You can't run or hide from a jet - you can just get killed, or stay away from combat areas. Jets are massively overpowered in BF2 and that's why they were removed from 2142 and onwards.

I stand by my assertion that players are butthurt by the jets. They have IGLAs in BF3, why no bombs? All I'm hearing are a bunch of people bitching about these horrible jets, which can now be taken out fairly easily- in fact they're pretty much useless since they've nerfed the jet's hardware. So my original argument stands, if you're going to start nerfing vehicles then why not classes too? Maybe we could all just shoot each other with spit balls so nobody rage quits a game. I can only wish players would quit whining like a bunch of pussies and just play the game.

I guess it just annoys me that they're parsing out what you can do with the jets. You can still mow down infantry with the machine gun and chew up tanks with that too but it'd be nice if they gave full armament to the jets and helos.

jet comes with gun only when you start.
You will gain unlocks as you get points.
Unlocks include flares, air-air lock missiles, ground vehicle missiles, etc

You can find the jets desc and unlocks here:
Battlefield 3
unlocks:
Battlefield 3 vehicle unlocks - Battlefield 3

There is no bomb like in BF2 which is good giving a chance to infantry.
That will force jet to fight against jets, chopper and vehicle.

The problem might occurs in a month when new commers will start using jet fighting against other with all the unlocks....
At the same time, it is probably like for other vehicle, you can only activated ONE unlock at the time, so you choose....

those graphics look so real dude omg i cant wait ........ those are the graphics right???? ;)

Not in the first post. The first article used pictures of real vehicles instead of the ones the game.

The F18 has some years left on it, the SuperHornet isn't all that old in combat aircraft years. They should have included the F35 or the F22, but I'm guessing they want to pace themselves just in case they make a new Battlefield title in the next 4-5 years. Also happy to see the LAV in here FINALLY, as well as the AAAV7 AmTrack!

Back to Karkand might well have F-35. If not then there's a couple of years' worth of DLC to get thru.

Any one notice the choppers fly slower and are less maneuverable at higher altitude? I know its realistic cause air is thinning at higher altitude. I get pissed and press the afterburner button thinking I am flying airwolf. Now that would be bad ass!! There is an airframe in Bf3 that kinda looks like airwolf.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nr_CJL1YQRc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They nerfed the jets so much that they are not practically useless, they are useless period. In real life, which is what were supposedly trying to replicate in the games, aircraft are game changers. In real life if you own the air you own the ground. Same should be said for the games. If they really wanted to nerf the jets bombing ability properly then nerf the amount of bombs your allowed to deploy and the reload time. In BF 2 it was a little ridiculous for me to be able to take off, bomb a flag, fly back to the base, swoop in and reload then make another bombing run within 30 seconds. Make it so the bombs only reload after 2 minutes or something, but to do what they did to the jets is really ignorant on their part IMO. I have flown quite a bit in the new and improved jets in BF3 and there is just nothing you can do in them except shoot at enemy aircraft. Later if you invest the time in the jets you are granted the privilege to have some bombs, but only, as I understand them, will require the laser designator of someone on the ground. I think those and TV missiles should be saved for a more appropriate aircraft like the heli's. Give the jets dumb bombs like those that have been in every BF game before BC2 and now BF3. /rant

On another note the attack heli's are awesome I think. Loving them a lot lately. Now that I have my joystick able to work for it. Flight mechanics are wrong, but at least I can fly again.

Do you like flying the chopper with the joystick? I find it its easier flying the jet with the stick but the helo is harder for me, what do you use for rudder controls?

If you want to get technical it is the HMMWV, not Humvee. It stands for High Mobility, Multipurpose, Wheeled Vehicle. You and battlefield got that shit wrong:)

I'm so glad they consulted with members of our armed forces to get this kind of shit correct. Two thumbs up for DICE...up their own asses, but two thumbs up nonetheless.

Back