[2142] Battlefield 2142 V1.51 ALL IN ONE Installer with 1.51 Game, 100 maps, and Game Fix

Dethklok AirJerr

Hello Everyone..

We have released an all in 1 installer with the full game patched to V1.51, 100 new maps, and the multiplayer game fix..

Goto Battlefield2142.co for all the links and full information on the community game fix.

You can see configurations of all the new maps here: Battlefield2142.co/maps/

27 in game as we speak, I am hoping for a full server at 48 this weekend.. Come and check it out..

AirJerr

There are many more current games than this you know ;).

I'll tell you the truth man. It's just a pain in the ass to join a server. Every time I get it the IP changes or I can't connect.

The IP never changes it is the same IP address for the server since the beginning... 68.232.163.223: 16567
Once you have connected by IP, you go to the history tab , then add it to favorites... Then when you log in the server will be in the 1st login window.. You should not have to change anything from one login to the next except typing in your password..

I've played this a few times and really enjoyed it. I mean it always has bots to fill in spots, but there were a good amount on the other day. Super fun, brings me back to the old days.

I'll tell you the truth man. It's just a pain in the ass to join a server. Every time I get it the IP changes or I can't connect.

I haven't played in a couple of weeks but it's been the same IP for quite a while. You only have to connect by IP/port the first time then just add it as a favorite from your history.

The cool thing is with this new all in one installer you don't even need your original game or CD key. Download it then execute it. Simple. If for some reason you need a CD key let me know and you can use mine. There's no CD key check in game so multiple people can use the same key.

If you look in the files it has a program that got installed, forgot the name I'm at the hospital for a few days, anyways I went into where the files get installed at and in one of the folders was a program than generates keys. It worked well.

Yes we do run bots when it is 5v5 or less, mostly late at night US Time.. Weekends are well populated and are the best time to get in some good games..

Ah the good old days on DETHKLOK. I'm going to give it a shot.

We don't need Punkbuster for this?

Ah the good old days on DETHKLOK. I'm going to give it a shot.

We don't need Punkbuster for this?

Well since Punkbuster is essentially built into the game you still need it for everything to work properly. You don't need to worry about updating PB since 2142 streaming is no longer supported.

Ah Shit, Rim gonna be shooting people out of the sky again..

I need to work out the kinks first after a game hiatus of this length. But you are correct - I will soon be in the gunner's seat AND the Neko. Then it's ON!

Back