Battlefield 2142 1.51 Final (Woo-hoo)

Will we be increasing players on the new Assualt Lines server? Perhaps up to 48, to give it a try?

Will we be increasing players on the new Assualt Lines server? Perhaps up to 48, to give it a try?

48?? no, I think we should push for 64, keep in mind that we want to keep 100% of the 2142 traffic in our servers, plus the 3-5% traffic increase that the patch will bring back to the already active player base.

We already host about 90% of the 2142 player base, and I think we need to keep it like that if not shoot for 100% of it.

I know, I thought small might be a good idea first. But no harm in going 64 either of course (=

48?? no, I think we should push for 64, keep in mind that we want to keep 100% of the 2142 traffic in our servers, plus the 3-5% traffic increase that the patch will bring back to the already active player base.

We already host about 90% of the 2142 player base, and I think we need to keep it like that if not shoot for 100% of it.

If you want 100%, you need a 24/7 Camp Gib server. :p

I don't know what i'm going to do with 2 gunners in an EU tranny!!???
I was so excited I bought some new sht for my rig yesterday after this news!

I'm ready!

That thing is indeed going to be deadly now. It was bad enough with one good gun on the EU tranny. At least for me they will still not be able to shoot above them.

Sooooo have they released it yet and did the upgrade to the servers???

we will obviously announce when the servers are patched up.

From what I am told, it will officially be out next week.

Anyone know why I can"t get TS3 to work at the same time with 2142? All other games work fine.
I'm running Vista 64.

Back