Battlefield 2142 1.51 Final (Woo-hoo)

They only two game fixes are the UAV blowing up the Titan on Verdun and the new Titan map (Molokai) as well as the right side EU transport gun. A few new maps (Karkand, Blue Pearl, Yellow Knife, and Molokai and free NS for everyone) is nice and so is the no CD. I'm just happy that this patch addresses PID spoofing and server crashing. I guess they fixed some of the RCON exploits that people use to crash the servers.

great news. We already have plans what the servers will be.

All titans will get all the NS titans as well as Molokeye

Suez will stay same

Northern Strike will remain same unless the demand changes for something else.

the new addition will be a fourth server and that will be 24/7 karkand.

Tears of joy.......Sorry had to pull myself to gether for that one. Me likie Fast. With a set up like that. All the servers should be up 24/7 :)

Thats what I've been suggestion. Do away with NS and make it All Assualt Lines.
So the three NS, + Yellow Knife, +Blue Pearl, and maybe Tampa.

vengeance, that sounds like a great idea actually, so the NS server will be all assault lines map basically.

Yah. And I know most of us would love Tampa in our rotation becasue it has lots of G-Ships, Tanks, and APC

Just rename it Assault Lines TBGclan.com

I do feel as though there will still be a want for straight NS for people who have never played it before as well as the eventual Steam buyers.

Just rename it Assault Lines TBGclan.com

I do feel as though there will still be a want for straight NS for people who have never played it before as well as the eventual Steam buyers.

Or NS Assault Lines TBGclan.com

Also, I wont need a CD to play anymore is this true???

Thats what I've been suggestion. Do away with NS and make it All Assualt Lines.
So the three NS, + Yellow Knife, +Blue Pearl, and maybe Tampa.

Sounnds like fun, Yellow Knife is a fun map, and a cloakers paradise.

Fast, What are we looking at as far as NS titan and Molokai are concerned? I played molokai, and it was an AA nightmare with tons of steep approaches and plenty of buildings to hide behind. Additionally, are we going to throw wake in the mix by any chance?

molokai will be added to all titans.

wake is a completely seperate mode actually i forget what its called. Many didn't like it when we had one.

2142patch.jpg

Back