Server name that you were banned on:
TBG Suez Titan
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
5 Days ago
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
N/A
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
For disrespect "3===D"
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Please lift ban !

He knows who banned him and, yes, it was me. First, he was flying as a commander so I kicked him. Then he came back and was mouthing off. I told him that he knows the rules and need to respect them. So then he tells me to "respect the 3===D." I took that as "respect the dick", so he got what anyone at that point would get: banned. Not only does he need to respect the rules but he need to respect the players and admins as well.

epitek was never one for a pleasant vocabulary

epitek if you want to be unbanned thats killingseed call. Work things out with him

i did get a pm from epitek apologizing. i would like to say i did not kick you for "disrupting game play" as you put it. i kick you for disrespecting me and telling me to "respect the dick." i believe if the tables were turned and i told you that on your server that end result would be the same, being a ban. please try to show us the same respect that you would want when on your servers.

apologizing accepted, please remove his ban.

thanks for your time.

oh, p.s at the time he entered the game the server was just crashed by that person that had admited crashing it, "asgant*.*" or what ever it was. so i wasnt in a good mood as i had to kick that other fool like 20 times.

Thank you for the time and patience regarding this matter killingseed & other OPs. No tolerance means no tolerance so I will keep :-! in your servers !

Back