banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetallywhacker

I wont be coming back to check this thread, cuz I dont wish to see your pussy ass ban message. But the account I use has been nothing but legit the entire time. I dont give a fuck how slick you think you are by using metabans or any other public resource at hand. There is nothing secret about what you use to "discover" hackers. You will find no dirt whatsoever on the account in question.

I am sorry to see that you have one of the worst badmins ever policing your server. Just because he gets killed multiple times by me and my squad, Team awesome...which by the way....none of them will be back either, doesnt give him the right to automatically assume Im hacking. People die all day on any metro server. He still never came clean about what it was I did that made him suspicious of me....and prob never will.

This is my playstyle in a nutshell....

I try to break thru to A or C depending on what base I am coming from. I AM NOT A STAT WHORE. I refuse to st back and lob nades all day. It sboring and for pussy ass KD farmers. I will, however, use a recon kit and put up a beacon NEAR C or A without actually capping them and come from behind and take tags. Its what I do. Check my tag stats. I dont believe in capping A or C off the bat cuz enough CONFUSION will cause the other teams attention long enough for the rest of my team to take B.

But when we DO get thru and take C.....I goto support class and do C4 haji runs in the spawn. Becase, once again....I dont give a fuck about my KD ratio. I jsut want the kills. Deaths mean nothing to me. When I get thru to A....I usually just snipe.

Now that you know my strategy, maybe it will clear up any "suspicion" that this dumbass brownstreaks may have.....which, by the way, means absolutely nothing to me cuz there are plenty of other servers that I can play in. I dont need to WIN over and over on your server...LMAO. Brownstreaks is an awful player anyway. I killed him so much that I eventually just started teabagging him for fun. He's an idiot badmin anyway. Trying to get in my squad to watch my playstyle and jock my nuts...thinking he is going to catch me hacking or some bullshit like that. If im such a hacker, why am I not banned by PB. The account in question is the one I was using to DECIMATE your server yesterday. Fuck what you say about these "prior bans" you speak of.

And btw....if any of you pussies have anything to say to me or my platoon, you should add me or anyone else in TEAM AWESOME, on origin or battlelog. And while we are at it....lets have a scrim. Unless you are too pussy. HOLLA!

Hey dipshit did you read what Bob said? You were banned by pbbans for priors and we enforce their rules. Don't blame us that you decided to use cheats.

You are a confirmed cheater and not welcomed on our servers anyway so who cares if you won't be returning.

Metabans is not how we determined this. You were kicked by even balance and banned enforced by pbbans. Know your shit if you are going to cheat.

P.s.I did not and won't read your essay.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I really hope this guy talks like this in real life. badmins. sboring. Uses 4 dots for an ellipses...which he really enjoys using.
Favorite line: "...maybe it will clear up any "suspicion" that this dumbass brownstreaks may have.....which, by the way, means absolutely nothing to me cuz there are plenty of other servers that I can play in."

Which is why I am here typing out all this crap...and posting it on any digital surface possible.
(Also, notice the proper use of MY ellipsis above)

Ahh. Day made. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back