Banned from Suez Canal 2142 just a few mintues ago.

NeoNot

Hi everyone.
I was just banned from your Suez Canal server for RDX hopping. I am not sure what you classify as RDX hopping. It was my understanding RDX hopping occured when you threw RDX packs then jumped to do a quick switch and detonation. I was not doing this.

I was using RDX but I was in my Titan covering the vents over corridor #1. I had APM's placed in the hallway, after you drop into the titan from the top deck, and a single RDX pack placed at the end of the hallway if someone got apast the APM's.

I several kills that occurred within a few seconds because the enemy rushed several players down the vent, a couple of them got taken out by the APM's and the remaining players were taken out with my RDX. After each RDX was set off I would lay another RDX on the wall and run to the towards the end of the vent for observation. In no time did I jump or leave my feet, unless the RDX lifted me.

I play on your servers on almost a nightly basis and this is the first time I have ever had an issue like this. I recieved no warning nor has this same tactic ever been a problem in the past months that I have been on your server. If what I am doing is wrong please let me know so I may correct it. It was simply my understanding that I was not breakin any of your server rules.

Thank you for your time.

Thank you for bringing your issue to our administrative boards, the admin who banned you should reply shortly with an appropriate response to your appeal based off his/her account combined with any other witness and or imput from other administrators,

thank you for your patience

Sorry, forgot to add a couple things for the bann in question.

1) Name: NeoNot

2) Time/Date: approximately 10:20pm / 04/16/09

3) Didnt get an admin name all it said was banned by Admin decision

4) RDX Hopping was the reason given.

I can't find your name on the banlist for our Suez server or any of our other servers.

I use the recon kit a lot on titan defense and use APM and RDX in combo like NeoNot. I hit the RDX to either get the medics who come to the aid of those killed or get the sneaky ones trying to creap past the APMs. I think it is a sound method of defending, especially when you are outnumbered.

Maybe they got me on accident then reset later. Just glad to hear that I am no longer banned, whatever teh case maybe.

Back