BANNED FROM GUN

I saw the post over at GUN for your 5 minute BAN. That was BS, and the admin(founder) admiting to ramming and telling you to go play on your own server. It's a wonder that people go to their servers.

We just had a member get banned from the =WCK= server was killing an admin and the reason was cheating padding. The BAN got removed after he posted on the forums, then went in and SAAW the admin twice in the Gunship and then Banned him from both the game and forums. At the sametime another KILLDU member on the server was banned and the reason was "Go Play on your own server"

If there isn't on already there needs to be a wall of shame for servers /admins.

I agree Spiff. It's getting to a point of stupidity amongst certain clans/communities.. Ai yai yai!

he is a founder, if you can believe it. He makes rules and breaks them himself but there is another founder there who i get along with very well. I know he will sort this out. They have a few guys who abuse their admin but there also a few who are nice people. but Frenchman? Stay away from him. That is one angry punk lol lolz

zboss moved it to members only section I believe and made it a sticky. He will fix Frenchman, I believe. Because he even admitted its admin abuse. Plus he purposely rammed a tank under my nose and he knows I saw him do it.

i saw it. i saw the public player call him out for rammin, not knowing it was french. well, im glad its getting sorted out. 056

Back