Ban Tonight!

C

cjjeans

Tonight we witnessed a banning of "birdman" with some number at the end of his name... and his friend made it out of the server just in time. If anybody remembers the other players name - please post here. They like to share rdx packs with the enemy after its been place on the consoles. This allowes the enemy to blow our titan consoles... lame i know. I hate this stuff....

so they're on different teams, one places the rdx, runs out dies and the other one picks up his kit? that's dumb

the other player's name was McLuvin. Mcluvin was on EU, birdman on PAC
(corrected typo).

One player from your team places RDX on the titan consoles, goes out your titan, meets up with his buddy, who is on the other team, his buddy kills him, takes his kit and detonates the RDX.. They simply repeat the process until all consoles are blown before the shields are down.

I watched his name go from one side of the titan to the other. I could only assume it was RDX he was placing - because I heard the explosion. So he places - jumps in a transport - flies to silo 2 and then walks down into the valley below the enemy titan. Gets killed and then his friend picked up his kit and we here BOOM again in our titan. Thats what happened last night.

I can confirm it, I went up and checked the titan after somebody said they saw birdman placing RDX on our titan consoles. When I discovered the RDX on #4 console I was killed by Mcluvin, who detonated birdman's RDX. The previous round, our consoles blew when no enemy was on the titan. I'm sure it was the same two, who didn't get caught right away. When Mcluvin saw that birdman was banned he left immidiately.

We'll see if the luvin character comes back.

I would like to ask one of the senior admins to check and see if we have banned birdman previously. It seems, unless I'm thinking of a similar name, that we have banned him before for the same offense.

I do believe I saw BIRDMAN in the banlist on Suez. I checked yesterday.

nice sig soulzz; its about time you stepped up with the big boys now. :)

Back