Server name that you were banned on:
TBG northeren strike
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
14/6/10 Not sure what time, i think around 7pm
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
MacN8rDeus
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Fighting Commander
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Can i ask why my friend was banned for the same reason (fighting com) 10 seconds before i was? We both were not commanding,

The admin that banned you will be replying shortly.

Mac Baned him and his buddy for base rapping. If he was commander dubble whammy!

I thought he was commander at the time and was fighting. Turns out it was another, but he was credited with the arty kills. The ban may be lifted. Stay out of uncaps or I will ban in the future.

Thanks for lifting the ban, could you tell me where your uncaps are? I was at westbridge head almost the intire time i was on.
I don't like it when people camp the uncap, which is why i don't do it.

The uncap is the base with the red circle with the diagonal line through it on most maps. On assault line maps you are not allowed into the final base until all flags are taken (I banned someone else for that during the round). Your issue was my thinking you were a fighting commander that time, because it wrongly gave you credit for two arty strikes that killed me. Afterwards, I found out it was incorrect.

Thanks a lot for taking care of this Soldier ;).

I'd ban him just for his name and the way he spells it...lol, but that's just me.

Hey Swag, maybe you could spell yours SVV4GD0G, or some leet shit like that? We could all be cool then. I just spell mine that way because Macinator was already taken. Well, that and I am uber-l33t!

Back