Not open for further replies.

DancinTedHansen

BANNED
BANNED
User name: DancinTedHansen

What is your in game ALIAS(es) DancinTedHansen

Which game is it? BF3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 10/18/2020 8:43:14 PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I do not know. It says "Racial Slur"

Any additional comments you would like to add? Someone was trolling me in the helicopter. And I was recording what was happening. I have video. All of a sudden game quit and said I was banned. Here is the message: Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'DancinTedHansen' ... Banning for Racial Slur!! I am recordnig 10/18/2020 8:43:14 PM" [Admin Decision]

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Your typo "tripped" the racial filter

Oct 18, 2020 10:43:15 pm I am recordnig

a head admin will review when available

You guys probably realise but DancinTedHansen is the 2nd account of ltremendousl aka xxENA81XXxx, the guy who was recently banned for some questionable comments made about Jewish people and made 3 different (denied) appeals.

Evidence that he is tremendous/xxENA81XXxx: https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/please-unban-me-ban-appeal.54583/#post-334308

Appeals mentioned:
https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/ban-appeal.59818/
https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/ban-appeal.59799/
https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/ban-appeal.59795/

Last edited:
1. My comment was about Christians in the early days of Christianity, who were Jewish sects at the time. The name "Christians" came about ages later. And this is what I was trying to say. I did not even mean it to be about all Christians. It was meant for specific church fathers who altered the texts to serve their purposes. These additions became part of the standard bible centuries later. My comment was NOT about Jews.
Again, my comment was highly technical to the point I can see why people would misunderstand it. But I expected more from the admins.

And about Israel, yes...I do not want my government to pay them money so they can kill Palestinians. And I do not want my government to sell weapons to Saudi Arabia so that they launch air strikes against Yemen. But I am not a world leader, I can not change any of that...I can only fret about it in chats.

2. They do not have a problem with that. I am good to play on their other servers with the banned account. So, I was banned on that particular server on that particular account.

3. You sent me a hateful private message, and I do not know why you are so hateful.

Here is the hateful message you sent to me:

Quote:
"I cannot express how hilarious I find you getting banned is. All you ever did was fucking cry when you played. Hahahaha fuck you trash boy enjoy a perm ban. Glad I will never have to see your whining again."
End Quote.

4. I am honestly not too worried about not playing this game ever again. I did enjoy it when it first came out, but I have not been enjoying it since 2017~ish. I did actually stop playing for more than month in starting late August and started again a couple of weeks ago. I still do not enjoy it, and I was thinking about leaving it for ever anyways. You probably know I already said this in the chat if you play on that server a lot.

5. Why I was trying to explain my comment in the ban appeals has more to do with me concerned about my reputation rather than the actual game. I could not care less about the game.

6. I have been struggling with depression in the last few years. So, please leave me alone. And do not be hateful in general. Be a better person than that. If I ever complain, I do not complain about people..I complain about how poor the game's design is. TV missiles dusting against armored AA and going through vehicles. Blind spot above AA is too big and makes it easier for jets to kill AA. Players with high latency can shoot you around corners and hits wont register against them. Glitchy areas in the hills and in the ground. Red ships bigger than they seem to be in Kharg and in Noshahr Canals. ECM fails.

Last edited:
Ban extended to all on both accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back