Not open for further replies.

xxENA81XXxx

BANNED
BANNED
User name: xxENA81XXxx

What is your in game ALIAS(es) ltremendousl

Which game is it? BF3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Oct 17th 9:40 PM MT

Admin that banned you (If you remember) PunkBuster - auto

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Racial slur -- supposedly. But if you read text, it was not used in that sense.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Please have an open mind and lets discuss this.

It was stupid discussion, that I do not know why I got myself into it. I usually leave these alone and never get involved (Everything has a place and a time). This server is for gaming and not for political, historical, or religious discussions. I am not a racist. I just know a lot about history. Sometimes, I like to correct some misconceptions about popular ideas that are mistaken. I read a LOT of history books, for example books by Bart Ehrman, which are relevant to the note I was trying to make.

I used the word "Jews" in reference to talking about religious leaders and prophets of that religion especially in the early biblical times. I did not use it in a racially motivated derogatory remark. And quite honestly, some words should not automatically trigger bans, some words which reference religious groups are can be used in innocent discussions. But yeah, I do agree that this is a server for gaming and not for religious or historical discussions. Which means we have to go through this, there is no avoiding it. Again, and final word: I will hold my tongue next time. This is not the place for such discussions.

What I wanted to say was something about "Jews are God's chosen people" which is something that was added into the Bible in its early days (32 AD to 300 AD) much like many other misconceptions such as "Women are not equal to men" and many many others. You can see the word "Jews" was used to strictly reference religious leaders, and is in no way used in a racial slur.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Last edited:
A head admin will review the situation and make a decision. Hang tight.

Just gonna leave this here

Oct 17, 2020 10:38:46 pm no, that was inserted by jews # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG
Oct 17, 2020 10:38:22 pm pfffff # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG
Oct 17, 2020 10:37:57 pm fuck israel # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG
Oct 17, 2020 10:37:05 pm we pay fir israel to kill palestinians # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG
Oct 17, 2020 10:36:05 pm we pay for Usrael military # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG
Oct 17, 2020 10:35:08 pm Israel shit country takes too much money from US # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG
Oct 17, 2020 10:34:34 pm too much taxes go to them # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG
Oct 17, 2020 10:34:24 pm Israel shit country # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG

yeah, this part of it.

Someone asked "who loves Israel?". And then continued to say that it is a "morally correct" government or something of that sort. I did say "Fuck Israel" because it is religiously-biased government which favors people of Jewish belief. and can not be morally correct because of that. These are facts. You can read lots of news about Palestinians kicked out of their homes for marginal offenses and then the vacant houses are given to Jewish families. And there is nothing wrong with saying "Fuck X country". This is a personal opinion and this opinion is not racially motivated. If someone accuses of being a hater of Israel because it is a Jewish state, then they are proving what it is a religiously-biased country.

Anyways, I would like to reiterate that I did not say that because it is a Jewish state. I say the same thing about any murderouas regime. For example, I would say the same thing about Syrian government which murdered its own people. I would say it too about Nazi Germany, I would say it about British Government which occupied Indian peninsula by force. And I would say the same thing about dictatorships like Saudi Arabia and N.Korea. And I am not here in the business of bashing countries or governments, I am trying to explain what me saying "Fuck Israel" is all about.

And btw, I do not think that governments are people are the same. You will find a good person coming from a country ruled by a shitty dictator.

<<<<<< so far ... politics >>>>>

<<<<< this is where the misconception start about using a racial slur >>>>>>
Then he said something about Israel being God's chosen people. That is when I wanted to make that remark about things being added into the Bible in its early days. I swear, I did not mean it as a racial slur.

If you read about the historical side of these religious texts, you will know what I am talking about. Many Jewish sects added to their religious texts things that were not in the original text. For example, if a guy, for example, wanted to win elections while running against a woman, he will bribe the religious leaver in this town/city to add something along the lines of "women are not equal to men" so he can win the elections. Such additions became part of the Bible. Also, remember that there were no such things as Christians in the early days, there were in fact sects of Judaism.

While I do not argue the historical facts in this forum, I just wanted to explain what I was trying to say. You can see it is not racially motivated, it is simply talking about a historical fact.

Again, one final thought: I know this is a gaming server, and it is NOT a good place for such discussions. I will hold my piece next time.

IF YOU A CONCERN, PLEASE ASK BEFORE MAKING A FINAL DECISION. I AM OPEN TO DISCUSSION.

Last edited:
It sounds like you've gone off the fucking deep end, I would advise you not to respond anymore to this thread until a head admin responds, you are not helping your case.

I guess you are not seeing the point then.

The thing is: Humanity's history is sooo fucked up that any comment about it is bound to be misunderstood as hateful comment to someone. And this is the point I am trying to make.

I was trying to make a comment about a historical event. It is not my fault that history is fucked up.

Again, I will hold my piece next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back