Ban Appeal

Pabz237

User name: Pabz237

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Pabz237

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) Pabz237

Server name that you were banned on ! ! ! ! BF3/BF2 MAPS Conquest | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PBBANS

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned idk

Admin that banned you (If you remember) idk

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. i think my emblem or name

Any additional comments you would like to add? i was banned for i think for having an offensive emblem or name.. my emblem at one point was a confederate flag but is now the texas flag and my name used to be McDabzTheNig which has also been changed so no one is offended

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Please link your Battle log profile.

You arent on the ban list for the BF3/Bf2 maps server. Could not find you on the list with that name.

Im guessing its another server. Please specify which one.

its that one.. my name has just been changed a few times. also had NibbaMcDabz or some other variation

no that isn't on the list...

I did find you on the banlist for our pearl market server.

[08.31.2019 14:14:55] e751a1axxxxxx2fe5f0f18a "Pabz237" "72.xxxxx95:3659" Banning for Racial Slur!! nibbas big mad 8/31/2019 12:15:03 PM"

If that's the case, we dont lift these types of bans.

If you are banned from the second assault server (! ! ! ! BF3/BF2 MAPS Conquest | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PBBANS) then post a screenshot of this showing the server you connected.

yea the pearl market one i know i cant join .. but ill do a screen shot for the other one

Back