Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jotham08

User name: Jotham08

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Jotham08

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! ! ! OPERATION LOCKER | BF4DB/PPBANS | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned July 19. 2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) no admin name. it just said "Admin"

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I didn't know that saying "really nigga" was a racist phrase. I'm trully sorry, this will not happen again

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'll never comment this kind of phrases again. So sorry.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Sorry, this won't be lifted. It is posted in the join, repeatedly during the game. You are welcome to play on our other servers, however, if you have another such issue you will be banned from all servers.

I'm aware of it, but I really did not know that this particular word is considered as racist. This server is one of my favorites. Is there a way we can work this out? I'm really sorry as I said before and this won't happen again.

The rules are extremely clear. If you really enjoyed the server that much, you wouldn't have used those words. Racial slurs are defined in society.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back