Ban Appeal

hock8889

User name: hock8889

What is your in game ALIAS(es) TheBoston

Which game is it? Bf4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on metro 24x7

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 11:25 7/16/2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) auto due to racial slur - people complained about my caps in chat and i typed "it's key bidnigs" and was banned. ..

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. bad typing..need to stay out of chat from now on.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I reported VJOX tnite..never had a problem with him but he told me to kill myself twice in chat at around 9:30....my son attempted in feb...so it totally freaked me out...i'm hiding chat from now on...sorry for all this.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

May this be reviewed? The same happened to me in Locker year ago..would be great to play on both again.

I'll address this shortly.

You from boston?

@Irishian88J sorry for bothering again.....still banned in metro for mistyping....was hoping to get locker too if possible....same mistype thing years ago.

Last edited:
@Irishian88J Sorry I didn't see your question earlier. i am still banned in metro and locker unfortunately and would like to play there again if possible. thx. Yes, I live south of Boston and grew up in Vermont. I just visited Newport, RI and they have some great beaches and surfing with no great whites....

Last edited:
@Irishian88J Sorry still banned from Metro. message below. I was never unbanned from TBG 247 locker years ago....mistyped there but just stayed playing metro so never asked for unban there. Not sure if that other ban is the problem...but I have never been banned for anything but mistyping, get this when going in metro:

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'TheBoston' ... Prior Kick/Ban

@Matt(FAST) Maybe I am missing something here. But I removed the bans from all the lists. (PB and NFO) Maybe I missed something could you please double check?

I checked metro and not finding any trace of this ban. I restarted PB service to see if that would help. Can you try now for metro please.

still banned... also i was banned long time ago on locker for same misspelling"going" to gonig.... too funny how your fucking with me..lol

@Matt(FAST) sorry for this mess..all because of my stupid in server chat. I am only TheBoston in BF5. And have never logged in on another account ever for bf5. I have only 1 media key every game, since bf2..boston...then bf3 boston.. bf4 boston..bf1 theboston (someone took boston starting bf1).... bf5 theboston.

@Matt(FAST) IT WORKED! thansk so much for your perserverence i logged in via origin not web browser..not sure if that mattered...i hope i can get in locker..but i'm happy to be in metro finally

Back