Not open for further replies.

SpetsnazMaterial

Admin
Admin
User name: SpetsnazMaterial

What is your in game ALIAS(es) SpetsnazMaterial

Which game is it? battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on Operation Locker no restrictions large conquest

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 3/15/2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) automatic ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I was talking shit and said nazi to one of the players.. have been drinking and am sorry I really love this server and will never do it again.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I;m sorry please

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Last edited:
You started making references to Nazis because there was a German player in the game. And then you kept it up and went further over the line. There is no place for this type of comments on our servers. We don't tolerate racial and religious slurs.

A head admin will make the ultimate call, but don't hold your breath.

Mar 15, 2019 1:52:24 pm english my nazi friend haha
Mar 15, 2019 1:58:58 pm dont say jew u got a nazi on your team lol! ! ! !

@Irishian88J @TruFreelancer

Last edited:
After review, we will lift this ban. And if you saw the chat the person you replied to was already banned.

Thank you and I apologize it will never happen again and I will donate 20$ towards the the operation locker server to help support this server to keep running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back