TR4NSP0RT3R

User name: TR4NSP0RT3R

What is your in game ALIAS(es) TR4NSP0RT3R

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on !!! HARDCORE ALL MAPS + DLC CONQUEST

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 14/02 - 21:40

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I dont know

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I dont know.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Guys i was playing for a couple of hours and I was banned. No reason stated. I said nothing wrong. Did nothing wrong. I was spotting vehicles.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I banned you for abusing a glitch spot in the dam on Lancang. I warned you sever times in chat and you didn't respond.

If you agree to avoid going to this spot again I will lift your ban.

Ok. Now at least I have something to deal with and understand. I didnt read the chat. Sorry for that. I really dont know what glitch you are talking about. If you could explain what is it and where in the map i will certainly not do this. I didnt even knew what i was doing was a glitch. Sorry for that. I abide to the server rules always.

You can get on the fall and attack, but the spot on the broken wall you were in doesn't allot you to be seen as it glitches you into the wall just by walking into it.

@Soulzz I used the new admin tool for this ban, but the player name isn't appearing the ban list?

You can get on the fall and attack, but the spot on the broken wall you were in doesn't allot you to be seen as it glitches you into the wall just by walking into it.

@Soulzz I used the new admin tool for this ban, but the player name isn't appearing the ban list?

Oh ok. Didn't know that. Could you plz lift the ban? Thanks!

Sorry for any trouble gentlemen. Have just printed screen this.

Attachments

• 2019-02-19 (2).png
    2019-02-19 (2).png
    724.5 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back