User name: MissunderstoodMf

What is your in game ALIAS(es) MissunderstoodMf

Which game is it? Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on Conquest all maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned IDK

Admin that banned you (If you remember) IDK

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. No clue

Any additional comments you would like to add? I tried logging into bf3 and I remember playing on this server so I joined but got kicked saying I was banned

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

You were banned under OSOARROGANT223.

[11.04.2018 16:42:09] 371a9603xxxxxfe59e3059 "OSOARROGANT223" "188.252.xxxx:3659" Banning for Racial Slur!! WTF IS THIS NIGGA DOING 11/4/2018 5:42:09 PM"

We dont lift bans for slurs. Sorry

You were banned under OSOARROGANT223.

[11.04.2018 16:42:09] 371a9603xxxxxfe59e3059 "OSOARROGANT223" "188.252.xxxx:3659" Banning for Racial Slur!! WTF IS THIS NIGGA DOING 11/4/2018 5:42:09 PM"

We dont lift bans for slurs. Sorry

It isnt a racial slur though?

Right. Would you say that to a family member? locked.

It isnt a racial slur though?

Let me ask you a question since you are attempting the justify your actions. Where does the word nigga comes from? It's derived from the word "I am a spammer" which means it is a slur.

Let me dumb it down for you further: ...nig, I am a spammer, nigga, nigguh all means the same shit and this rule is mentioned everywhere in our servers specially for bf3....for years. The loading screen, as a pop - up, scrolling every few minutes.

We run public populated servers, and we are not going to give others the impression that name calling someone a nigga is acceptable in our servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back