anexplosiveucav

BANNED
BANNED
User name: anexplosiveucav

What is your in game ALIAS(es) UcavGod

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on Pearl Market BF4

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned ?

Admin that banned you (If you remember) N/A

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. No idea.

Any additional comments you would like to add? My user ID from 247fairplay is 2955057440905099173, Irish cant seem to find a ban under my name but every time I try to join to pearl market it states kicked by punk buster. Any other server works but this one.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I suggest you leave your attitude at the door. Your first ban i could t find as we are switching tools at the moment. Your second ban however was from me. I am not in front of my computer at the moment. I will look further into this when I get home. Until then this thread is locked.

Hi again UcavGOD or should I say ProxyGaming?

1544577145894.png

I am going to keep this short and sweet. I now know why I couldn't find your ban you first spoke of. Because you gave the wrong name in an attempt to get back in the servers. I thought your chat and play style was familiar. You have been a thorn in our side for a long time now and have received multiple bans. This is ending here and now. Your ban is being extended to all.

For reference:
https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/appealing-my-ban.52816/#post-327308
https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/reporting-a-player.52814/#post-327296

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back