Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

proxygamer

BANNED
BANNED
User Name proxygamer

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Silk road

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 9/30/18

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 8PM central

Player's name** Special K

Offense committed: Abused ban power

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Ban logs/chat

Comments Special K banned me for griefing in a battlefield game, I was using a balistic shield to tbag with my friends in the camp squad, special K thought I was griefing. He later banned me for it. I was not intentionally griefing, just having fun with my team mates launching ucavs.

Griefing is 100% against the rules. And the people that you call your "friends" I am in discord with. They were the ones telling me that you were being a douchebag on purpose and griefing them. So when I got out of my jet and went to watch, I watched you team kill them by knifing a dirtbike into their bodies while in their UCAV. So not only were you griefing but you were team killing. You were even warned beforehand to stop griefing. You have been a constant non stop problem on our servers. From toxicity in chat to constant jet ramming. You have been given ample warnings but for some reason you don't seem to learn.

Griefing is 100% against the rules. And the people that you call your "friends" I am in discord with. They were the ones telling me that you were being a douchebag on purpose and griefing them. So when I got out of my jet and went to watch, I watched you team kill them by knifing a dirtbike into their bodies while in their UCAV. So not only were you griefing but you were team killing. You were even warned beforehand to stop griefing. You have been a constant non stop problem on our servers. From toxicity in chat to constant jet ramming. You have been given ample warnings but for some reason you don't seem to learn.
I have stopped the jet ramming, but is tbagging with balistic shield against the rules? I don't know what friends you're talking with on discord, but they aren't on there. I'm not also talking about that. I just wanted to have fun ucaving with my buds on TBG, which I played for YEARS. Please, I would like to join back.

You were greifing with a shield. They told me that you were doing it. I warned you to quit. A minute later you drove a dirtbike up and knifed it into the body of Alteredacer while he was shooting a ucav. This killed him. I'll have the video in a minute.

I didn't know it would kill him, apologise about that. And I'm not arguing against that. How was I griefing with a shield? I was launching drones with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back