-
Server name that you were banned on:
-|TBG|- 24/7 OPERATION LOCKER | TBGCLAN
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
11/23/2012 8:30 AM EST
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
for typing typing " you got Niger" to a 0d10P13n0 in chat.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Niger is the last name of our mutual friend Mike Niger ( https://www.facebook.com/michaelniger?fref=ts ) who was sitting in a couple lives to see how he liked the game. His Battlelog/Origin name is Shonzee.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

Thanks for appealing the ban. A head admin will be by shortly to determine the decision. I will caution you though... Anything deemed as a racial slur or an attempt to bypass the racial slur filter will NOT be lifted. On the other side of the matter if the ban is lifted, i would strongly suggest you stay away from any word that contains the possibility of it tripping the filter. Please be patient while a Head admin responds.

Was this shonzee even in the game? I did not see him in the game, so why would you reference him with a :p?

Player Shonzee or 0d10P13n0
Never joined locker ever. Do you want to try again?

You on the other hand visited the server 18 times now. You should know better and not make up fictitious stories.

Unless your buddy's name spelling wrong ban stays.

The other name was 0d10_P13n0. He was in game.

2013-11-23 14:34:26 | From EWheater to all: got Niger :p
2013-11-23 14:34:26 | From Server to all: EWheater Banned for Racial Slur!! 11/23/2013 5:32:57 AM
2013-11-23 14:34:24 | From mrtwstr to Team1: lol
2013-11-23 14:34:21 | From mrtwstr to Team1: Spawnkillers
2013-11-23 14:34:16 | From Server to all: Auto balance will commence in 30 seconds.
2013-11-23 14:34:07 | From 0d10_P13n0 to all: Got you Erik

I checked and know that you are on his FB friends list. I also need you to understand that using his actual, non-game name will trip the racial filter. Fast, please lift this, I could not find it through Procon or Rcon to remove it.

Thank you very much for taking care of this :) Sorry for my lack of response during the process, I was away from my computer for most of the day. Also I apologize for not including more detail(and seemed to have missed the underscore in 0d10_P13n0's name). on an after note, the reason Shonzee's IRL name was referenced is because he was physically at my house and I allowed him to sit in for a life or 2 to check out the game(he missed the beta due to being a father) and 0d10_p13n0 had gotten a kill on him thinking it was me. We are all so used to referring to most of our friends by their last name, especially the handful of Mike's we know(both of the players referenced are named Mike) Unfortunately Shonzee's last name is the same as a country/river/nationality that happens to be 1 letter off from one of the most obnoxious racial slurs in history( you can imagine his frustration in highschool with mis-pronunciations, and continuing into adulthood) Again thank you for lifting the ban, your servers have been some of my preferred for a long time. In the future any reference to Shonzee will be done as Shonzee(and I am continually bugging him to continue his BF career with 4, part of why I even had him sit in :p) Hope to see you in game!

Back