Server name that you were banned on:
not sure
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
1/29/2012 2:30
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Just said www.TBGclan.com
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
not sure
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I was low on health & MasterShaik, Trackdubs, & Veilcry69 killed me for no reason. I assume they were all friends because i placed a votekick & all decided to votekick me, I didn't even fight back & told them to stop but they killed me another 2 times.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

The admin that runs that server is on extended leave of absence. We will get in touch with him as soon as we can. It will more than likely not be immediate, but will get taken care of. Please be patient.

Someone will check the logs for this. Please be patient. Also, if it was only a kick vote, you should be able to rejoin. Is it possible that you made a racial slur?

Ok thanks, the users I listed below were also shooting other people, welding doors on purpose so other people cant go in or leave an area, blocking, and loved to kill someone when they were low on health. I do not know why they did this, maybe just to anger others.

It said I was banned. I made no racial slurs nothing. I was low on health and the guys started spamming grenades at me and I told them to stop but they kept doing it and when I ran back to heal they shot and killed me. And everytime I went to buy or spawn they would kill me again.

Ill be honest you could have been banned for your in game name. Although players are entitled to freely express themselves, sometimes names that we find offensive can be subject for a ban.

For example, any name that vulgarly represents a particular individual, race or religion could be (not saying is) subject to removal from the server.

Please be patient in the interm while we resolve your issue.

Thank you for Choosing TBG :).

yeah they votekicked you out. I sent a PM to the admin to look into this. Thank you and please stay patient.

Well, when I joined no one complained about my name or anything. Besides I had that name for what? 5/6 years? I don't bother to change it and I do not see how it is offensive and especially since Bush isn't pres. I have this name for trolls anyways. It wasn't against the rules, these guys just kicked me for who knows what, and were hurting or angering other users. Btw, I checked, I am not banned, I thought I was, because it said I was banned and I could not find the server on the list. Thanks for concerns though. Although if you ever see the users I mentioned below, be sure to consider banning them for multiple teamkills and other reasons, I have screenshots to prove it.

Wait nvm on the screenshots, game crashed, but do check, If you have everything on record/logged you could see they teamkilled me at least 3 times.

Surely name wouldn't ban him? My name on killingfloor is tasteywillehh which is just as offensive

again it was not for the name, it was the other players who voted you out of the server. I have PMed the admin. Since he is currently overseas it may take some time. Thanks

My name on killingfloor is tasteywillehh which is just as offensive

...and probably more accurate yum yum. In all seriousness Bush, I'll bet it was a kickvote - it's happened to me in the past. On our own server ;-). Hang about and we'll get you sorted; in the meantime kick back and have a beer on us :)

MMMkay I hate dealing with these situations. If it's 1 or 2 people I usually ban them, because I hate that kind of abuse (it's a public server, not a "me and a friend" server)..... but a whole team of 4-5 people? No offense but maybe they just thought you suck or something?

I'll take a look at the log -___- .... brb.

Edit: Well fuck. It looks like the server restarted itself for some reason (map crash?) at approximately 9:30pm, so the log of what happened earlier is overwritten -______________- .

Anyway, you are NOT banned - regular players don't have the power to ban people. When you're kicked, it's a "session" ban, so you can rejoin when the map changes.

I apologize for this, but shit like this happens sometimes. The only thing I can do at this point is have you report it again if it happens again, and hopefully I'll have a log then to look at what happened/chat/etc.

For now, feel free to join and play anytime, and I apologize for the inconvenience. Votekicking is a double-edged sword, but I'd rather have it on than off.

Thank you for the report!

Yea, when it crashed for me too, duno if that has anything 2 do with it. And i had the highest score, so it couldnt b that, i could tell they were friends cuz they called each other by their first names. Anyhoooo, yea i was confused when it said i was banned, even though they vote kicked me out. Again sorry for the inconvenience, although i do like the straight away concerns. I will let you guys kno if i get concrete evidence of these guys again.
And remember! Vote for bush!

Back