Battlefield 3
Server name that you were banned on:
**24/7 Karkand INF 1000 Tick | TBGclan.com | NO LAG | NFO
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
12/18/2011 10:00pm
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
sixer9682
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
i went 18-1 as a sniper...that doesn't mean in any way that i'm cheating. I really enjoy your server and I hope that I can be unbanned. I'm not sure why you thought i was cheating...maybe cause someone accused me and I said "lol" because I find it funny that people immediately assume you're cheating if you're playing well. I do not cheat and never will...that ruins the game. I find it sad that I have to even explain myself for this.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
-
We have made a sticky for this as it bears needing to be repeated from time to time for new members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are directly involved or supply information about the ban appeal.
-

The person that banned you will be responding shortly.

okay thanks! I tried to friend him on bf3, but i think he's still in game.

At the time you were banned you were 24-1 and nobody else had more than 6 kills. I was watching you score kills every few seconds. Are you just that much better than all the players out there or what? I'm not trying to be unfriendly when I say that, and your stats don't reflect somebody running hacks but that many kills that quick is really suspicious.

At that moment yes, I was playing very well and I guess I was just that much better than everyone on the opposing team. It was the beginning of Karkand (which has now been made even more like a corridor) ....and i had 32 guys to shoot at, most of which were snipers that were stationary allowing for the easiest of kills. All I did was sit up on a high rock and have a lot of luck.

Basically, I was just having a good start. I don't always play that well, but sometimes you're just on fire.

P.S. sniping is super easy when you're targets are bad snipers that don't move (this is one of the banes of any battlefield game as I'm sure you know).
I've also been playing fps since cs 1.3
I'd be happy to record a demo, but I have a feeling that wouldn't even matter.

I'm not unreasonable, so please record demo if you would. I'm not here to ban people left and right, but I do try to do what's best for our servers and the players.

In all honesty what would a demo really do? Assuming I cheat, wouldn't I just demo myself playing without cheating? I think it shows through my efforts of registering and trying to unlift the ban that I was not cheating. Plus, do you not have faith in Punkbuster and the other things to prevent cheating? 24-1 is not indicative of cheating and I also had died a second time but was revived by a teammate. May I suggest you unlift the ban (as I wont be back on until after new years anyway) and watch me play for more than 10 minutes to show you that I was just having a good start and that I'm human and fairly easily killable.

People have posted up demos before and worked out for them. Your choice obviously

i think fraps will break my comp if i demo bf3 :/. I know for a fact, that demoing bc2 was super hard on my comp and I couldn't play to my potential, so bf3 would just cause me a ton of lag.

-edit, here's me playing bad company 2 if its any consolation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp_s2FG2Mq4

1. A demo would show me you can or can not reproduce that many kills in a short amount of time.
2. I have no faith in PB by any means with the frostbite engine. In my experience they are always a day late and several million dollars short.
3. Let me speak with the Head Admins, as their input went into banning you in the first place.

like i said... i was streaking, the conditions were right. I probably would have to demo a lot to get those results again. As you can see by my stats, i average about 2.2k/d, which is just indicative of playing well, my kd is not 24 even though i really wish it was.

I can try to record one after the holidays.

Sorry to say that the ban will not be lifted. I appreciate your side of things, but I do feel it's best if the ban stays as is.

I was on the receiving end of ownbot that round. I was not sitting still sniping, but moving around and dying a lot more than usual.

lol, I just looked at this. TBGclan True Born Gaming - Player Events History

4 headshot kills in 4 minutes could make me biased I guess.

While we appreciate your patronage of our website and servers modicon, I would respectfully ask that you please do not provide input in an appeal thread. Thank you for providing you observations we'll definitely take a look. That stated I would just like to remind you and other readers that we here at TBG have a policy against input from non-participating members and registered users for their own protection, if you were a participant at the time of the ban you may submit your observations or comments via private message to the banning admin.

Grr, guess I'll just give up and find somewhere else to play.

Last edited:
So, can you give me you're exact thought process on why I was banned?

I would just like to point out, that if you look @ the event's page for that game. I was killed four times in the previous round, when i came in late. Furthermore, I was killed twice in that time frame when i was deemed to be "cheating". However, in a map with 64 players, it is possible to obtain this many kills since you know exactly where the opposition is spawning :/, and using the m98 which has minimal bullet drop @ closer ranges, it is also possible to obtain mostly headshots. I should think that this, coupled with my entire BF3 stats should be enough cause to show that I do not cheat.

This is cheating: http://i.imgur.com/9I29K.jpg

24 kills & 18 headshots in a matter of 5mins; pretty amazing. Since you were on our server 38 kills & 25 headshots; maybe you should toggle your HS ratio down to 25%. Pretty clear cut; in a 45min game you were on pace for 200 kills; sixer made it clear cut, reproduce this with some footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back