Server name that you were banned on:
all maps
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
October 17, 2011 5:45 PM
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Satis
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
" Accusing "
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Me and DonBoku were trying to inform the admins that players of the PGS clan were breaking the rules. To no avail I attempted to !report, and then I was banned for trying to help.
We have made a sticky for this as it bears needing to be repeated from time to time for new members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are directly involved or supply information about the ban appeal.
-

wesintx you were accusing Frechheit of aimbotting... the guy wasn't even in combat at the time; I was stood right next to him. I'd already told you to knock it off twice when you put in 2 reports. I've got no problem with lifting the ban but your attitude needs to improve. Do not make accusations without evidence, and do not moan about every little infraction.

Renno, all yours, depending on the nature of wesintx's response to this thread.

Last edited:
wesintx you were accusing Frechheit of aimbotting... the guy wasn't even in combat at the time; I was stood right next to him. I'd already told you to knock it off twice when you put in 2 reports. I've got no problem with lifting the ban but your attitude needs to improve. Do not make accusations without evidence, and do not moan about every little infraction.

Renno, all yours, depending on the nature of wesintx's response to this thread.

I acknowledge that I was being annoying in chat, but I feel that message sent is often not message received in BF2 chat.
Case in point; I didn't see your message to stop reporting.
I thought my, and other players, complaining and reporting would be enough to have the PGS clan members kicked.

In regards to hackers; it's easy to disengage from combat when other players are near.

I understand that moaning players can be annoying to admining. As I've had to deal with my own server before. And for that, I apologize.

Wes

!report will not be the fastest response. We can only see that when we log into our admin tool box which is rare. So your best bet is to make a report here on our forums here http://www.tbgclan.com/forms.php?do=form&fid=3

You can also use the chatbox but use the reporting moderately there.

Ban lifted.

DELETED!!!!!!! FOR THE SECOND TIME, DO NOT POST IN THREADS THAT DON"T CONCERN YOU!!!!
Renno

I assume the ban has been lifted? I did not see him on the ban list.

Back