Server name that you were banned on:
all maps
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
29-08-2011 at 2 am CET
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
something about PBBANS...
Any additional comments you would like to add?
There was a error by PB some time ago, they called it a false positive.
We have made a sticky for this as it bears needing to be repeated from time to time for new members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are directly involved or supply information about the ban appeal.
-

Sorry but I don't. This was too long ago. My GUID is not on the MBL so that must mean something, or do you guys think I hacked PBbans servers and erased my GUID? Explain to me please why are you banning me?

Thanx

Admin will respond this shortly, thank you for reporting.

jambo when you get evidence that it is a false positive please let us know. In the meantime we just enforce what we see. It does not look like you were spoofed or anything like that so we need more info from evenbalance or pbbans if you want the ban to be lifted. Thanks

We will also double check this

I will remove the ban when I get home. There was a false positive, why they just don't remove the violation from your search is beyond me.

Curious thing is that if I search for my guid in PBbans it comes out clean. Where do you make your search? Is that search engine accessible by the general public? I have had many problems because of these mistakes in 2007 and 2008.

Thanx for taking time to clear it up.

PLUR

Back