Server name that you were banned on:
tgb all maps
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
dont know
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
dont know
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
i dont know why i was banned
Any additional comments you would like to add?
just looking to why i got banned
We have made a sticky for this as it bears needing to be repeated from time to time for new members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are directly involved or supply information about the ban appeal.
-

MacN8r banned you. He'll be replying shortly.

I banned you for C4ing and Teamkilling for vehicles to cut the line and take them from other players who were waiting. I know this because, when looking at the logs about another players activities, I saw it in the chat log.

Since you play regularly in our servers, I would assume that you know the rules. My question is then, why do you so blatantly break them if you do not see an admin in?

the reason why I do that, is because others don't respect the line rule when an admin isn't on. i know i do that stuff, its frustrating when others do it and im the only with the blame..

Yours was the name I saw associated with the actions. If you have a problem with someone doing it to you, take a screenshot of it and post it in the "Players to watch for" section. I will lift your ban. Do not do this again, or I will not be as lenient.

and watch he will exnor the rules and do it again. because they don't care if an admin is online or not. They always break the rules when an admin on or not, and some of them half time will disrepect the admin and tell you off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back