Server name that you were banned on:
KARKAND I/O
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
YESTERDAY (11 OF JUNE)
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Cheating!!
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I need an explanation for all this. I have been playing for over 4 years now and yesterday my pistol (only with the G36E kit US side) started shooting rockets?! You can check any PB footage, anything, I have no hacks, never had any, I can't understand!?
We have made a sticky for this as it bears needing to be repeated from time to time for new members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are directly involved or supply information about the ban appeal.
-

Yeah, it was me yesterday. As I explained in the ban appeal, in the middle of a round on US side, my pistol started shooting rockets for no explainable reasons, and I went like what the hell is going on? I played with it for a while, my friend was next to me, and we both couldn't understand what was happening. I have been playing for over 4 years with around 20 accounts lol, check any pb footage on any of them, I have NO hacks. Then the round ended, I was MEC and my pistol was fine again, but when I went US and took the G36E kit, my pistol went crazy again. We thought it might was a glitch that everyone was encountering but it seemed like it only happened to me. Then, obviously I was banned. Can someone help me here?

The admin who banned you will respond shortly. Thank you for your patience. You were banned for a name violation.

looking at your stats and no priors, i will give you the benefit of the doubt. I don't know what you are talking about; shooting rockets. But nothing solid to suggest that the ban should stay permanent. Keep in mind that we try to keep our servers clean.

looking at your stats and no priors, i will give you the benefit of the doubt. I don't know what you are talking about; shooting rockets. But nothing solid to suggest that the ban should stay permanent. Keep in mind that we try to keep our servers clean.

What I am talking about is that I was in a fight the first time it happened; no ammo left in G36, I switch to pistol and the bullets I shot exploded like rockets on people. No physical rockets were coming out of my pistol, but when they hit the targets/walls/whatever, they exploded just like a rocket would

Rofl Pistols for everyone!!!

But seriously try it again on our server. i doubt its us because all graphics are handled clientside. all the server is looking at in a fight is your location/aim, your enemies location, your gun. of course it has to calculate which hitbox on the enemy was affected but none of that would effect the way your bullets react when they hit a surface. Its possible that just restarting your game would have fixed the issue.

Sounds similar to the 2142 bug where the defib would shoot PK rockets. If you rotated weapons it fixed the bug sometimes or the start of a new round.

Rofl Pistols for everyone!!!

But seriously try it again on our server. i doubt its us because all graphics are handled clientside. all the server is looking at in a fight is your location/aim, your enemies location, your gun. of course it has to calculate which hitbox on the enemy was affected but none of that would effect the way your bullets react when they hit a surface. Its possible that just restarting your game would have fixed the issue.

Allright, I'll try again tonight or tomorrow. Of course, shooting that pistol was nice, but I prefer to play with the normal pistol and not get banned from your server ;)

Thanks for your support guys

Back