bf2
Server name that you were banned on:
karkand IO
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
1530 cst
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
no idea
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
not sure wasnt even playing that well at the time, server restarted and then it said i was banned, not sure if it was a glitch issue with the server
Any additional comments you would like to add?
-
We have made a sticky for this as it bears needing to be repeated from time to time for new members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are directly involved or supply information about the ban appeal.
-

oh and just out of curiosity is there a server stat areathat tracks players stats?

circumvented bans? i have to run to work, but ill be back on later. not sure what you mean by that. i did appeal a ban a few months ago and it was lifted, but thats the only ban i ever got here.

Sorry, By0. Yours is the same name as a hacker who has been caught multiple times. Not from Sweden are you? Anyway, I had put the ban in a while ago, but I just removed it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

In order to look up stats, I use BF2S.com or BF2Stats.net. BF2S.com is nice because it will show what you need to complete requirements for specific medals, etc.

Happy gaming.

ok, thx again! was just weird it didnt hit me til this afternoon.

Back