BF2 Tbg all maps
Server name that you were banned on:
Tbg All maps
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
thursday afternoon
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Sorry dont remember
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I very sorry i didnt know stealing was against rules, I jumped out of jet over uncap, landed on enemy jet spawn, killed both guys waiting for it ( i think one was admin), then i steal the bomber and i get banned, I apologize i wont steal aircraft anymore
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I usually steal bombers on other server, so we have 2 bombers killing enemy and we win game, it good plan, im sorry wont do it again though
We have made a sticky for this as it bears needing to be repeated from time to time for new members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are directly involved or supply information about the ban appeal.
-

I banned you after I watched you fly over our uncap numerous times. Then you crashed into the hangar (you must have been waiting for the bomber to spawn that I have been waiting 10 minutes for...). You killed me (in the hangar) and then stole the bomber.

You have been previously banned before. You griped nonstop yesterday when I was in. You clearly violated the rules of not entering the uncap unless destroying assets as specops.

Care to explain your lack of knowledge of the clearly scrolling rules?

Not this time your ban is going to stay. Enough ban appeals

BANS THAT WILL MOST LIKELY NOT BE LIFTED IN ANY OF OUR GAME SERVERS:

- Constant rule breaking after previous kicks/bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back