Server name that you were banned on:
TBG suez titan
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
3/5/11 7:53pm central
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
rimgreaper5000
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
racial slur?
Any additional comments you would like to add?
i wasnt even talking or typing he had absolutely no reason to kick let alone ban me, he was also ramming and threatening those who killed him, even banned my clan mate for killing him
We have made a sticky for this as it bears needing to be repeated from time to time for new members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are directly involved or supply information about the ban appeal.
-

The admin who banned you will respond shortly. Please be patient.

i wasnt even talking or typing he had absolutely no reason to kick let alone ban me, he was also ramming and threatening those who killed him, even banned my clan mate for killing him

1. I didn't ban you.

2. Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm really not the banning type.

3. Anyone who knows me will tell you I DO NOT FLY, nor was I flying at the time I supposedly rammed you. How do you explain that?

4. If you had bothered to read the server scroll in game, or the banner on the splash screen - you would see that no one needs to ban you for a racial slur, the server will do that automatically.

5. We really didn't have an exchange of words, except you asking me who banned your buddy (for reasons which I will be posting shortly on his appeal too). So, I'm not sure what "threats" you're referring to.

I'm one of the most mellow and forgiving people you'll meet - but don't ever come in here again and talk shit like this again without getting your facts straight first. You can wait the 24 hrs, and Lwood.. well, he sealed his own fate when he decided to glitch.

I belive on that server we have a filter for racial slurs. so you might have been auto banned a head admin will check and be with you shortly

the filter isnt what banned me , i hadnt typed anything for over ten minutes and the last thing i typed was a question to you about banning lwood, YES you do fly, you were in the gunship almost the entire round and rammed us 4 times, nice try to cover yourself but the logs will show the truth of it, and i do have my facts straight otherwise i wouldnt be wasting my time typing about it on here. Some people get admin rights and let it go to their heads some become great admins, too bad you aren't the later.

Actually Headdrop you were not banned at all. That is until you decided to come here and I had to investigate you further. You and your friend are now being added to all the servers.

il6Z7G.png

the filter isnt what banned me , i hadnt typed anything for over ten minutes and the last thing i typed was a question to you about banning lwood, YES you do fly, you were in the gunship almost the entire round and rammed us 4 times, nice try to cover yourself but the logs will show the truth of it, and i do have my facts straight otherwise i wouldnt be wasting my time typing about it on here. Some people get admin rights and let it go to their heads some become great admins, too bad you aren't the later.

actually just looking at the first part of the chatlogs i clearly can see it, it seems like Bob was flying and Rim was gunning. Big difference between gunning and flying. And by checking the logs seems like you got an attitude problem. Just because a ram occurred does not mean you throw a temper tantrum. No matter who did it, accidental ramming occurs all the time. You found a way to piss off the 2 nicest guys in the community and we know why now. But as rayzor posted, you are pretty much done here due to cheating violation.

{DGP} HeadDrop 2 Global [20:30:58] i was flying horizontal you flew straight into the bottom of me = ramming
1 -|TBG|- Bob369963 1 Global [20:31:13] yeah whatever dude
0 -|TBG|- RimGreaper5000 1 Global [20:31:14] = accident
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [20:31:32] **** Rule 4 Do Not Camp Enemy Titan With Gunships - You Can Defend Your Own ****
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [20:32:32] **** Rule 5 Do Not Jump Line For Vehicles ****
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [20:33:32] **** Rule 6 No Fighting/Flying Commanders - They Can Defend Titan ****
16 {DGP} Lwood262 2 Global [20:34:29] HUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIXI WAS HOVERING!
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [20:34:32] **** Rule 7 No Whining, Disrespect, or Hackusations ****
15 {DGP} HeadDrop 2 Global [20:34:35] HUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIXaccident too lol right
1 -|TBG|- Bob369963 1 Global [20:34:43] jKeep it up moron
15 {DGP} HeadDrop 2 Global [20:35:14] you threatening me i know the server renter lol
1 -|TBG|- Bob369963 1 Global [20:35:21] really ?
16 {DGP} Lwood262 2 Global [20:35:30] do all the admins here insult the platers?
15 {DGP} HeadDrop 2 Global [20:35:30] i have not broken any rules
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [20:35:32] **** Rule 8 Racial Slur = Auto Ban - BAN WILL NOT BE REMOVED ****
1 -|TBG|- Bob369963 1 Global [20:35:34] I don't threaten
16 {DGP} Lwood262 2 Global [20:35:48] you just did
14 CammanderMac 2 Team [20:39:37] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMHUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIXWow
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [20:39:37] **** Rule 3 No Motion Mines on Enemy Titan Shields ****
16 {DGP} Lwood262 2 Team [20:39:52] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMtold you to get out fagg
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [20:45:37] **** Visit us at www.TBGclan.com ****
1 -|TBG|- Bob369963 1 Global [20:45:42] HUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIXjwtf is your deal
{DGP} HeadDrop 2 Global [20:51:56] HUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIXlol nice chams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back