Ban Appeal Battlefield 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some clips from the weekend:

Clip 1 - 54% to 0% in one frame. M416 does 25 to the body and has 2x HS multi meaning 50% in one hit to the head.
Clip 2 - sniped out of heli across the map from the RU helipad. While this is possible, in 167 heli hours I don't think I've been shot out more than one or two times and never from this far
Clip 3 - this is the obvious one, we get collateral headshot out of the heli while nose up and not aligned with RU helipad where we die from (see first frame after I am shot out). This is impossible as pilot and gunner aren't lined up relative to the shooter. I should also mention this is the very next spawn, some 3 minutes after the first time I am shot out.

I can provide original mp4's to admins if required.
In the first clip, more people shot you before me and if you look you even had a grenade nearby, how long have you been playing this? In the other clips, if you look closely, I PUT IN THE CHAT LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL because I didn't even believe the clip, you and your friends killed me extremely strange many times and I didn't speak because it could be that they are good players but I see that in this Server, when a new person kills the others, they quickly accuse him and that is VERY, VERY BAD on their part.

They want me to record videos of each death and upload them here. In order to play, do I have to record each clip? First they banned me because I killed with the SNIPER, they asked me for a video, I sent it giving only HEADSHOT with incredible QUICKSCOPE shots, then they banned me because I supposedly have AIMBOT, they asked me for a video with the M9 giving only HEADSHOT, I uploaded it, now what will happen? next ? I ask because I play this to relax from work and have a good time and what I am getting angry and having to prove that I don't use HACK because they accuse me of something that I have never USED. I just play well, nothing more than that, so is it so incredible that a person plays well? I don't understand why so much accusation

And it's funny to me that you accuse me of HACK YOUR EMPEROR when on the NOSHAR Channels you killed me more than 18 times and I couldn't give you a single shot with the SNIPER if I had HACK, don't you think I would have killed you? Not once was I able to kill you in that entire game.

Ok, here is the video, recorded right now, on Noshar TCT Channels, which is a modality that I don't like very much, but hey, only in the head, if you need anything else, please tell me
I hope with this it is demonstrated once and for all that I do not use any type of HACK and I can play calmly and enjoy my VIP SLOT that I recently purchased.
At 11 seconds clearly locks onto the man's head through the box.

41 seconds throws a very weird nade directly at a man's face. Why throw a nade there? 0 info (man was never on the map and no sound).

These sus as fuck moments is why a 1 minute clip doesnt cut it. Longer videos will only make this more evident.

If you are still not convinced then make him upload an hour long session with him maintaining 4kpm and his 6kdr.

He showed he could do this on TBG over the course of a whole day. An hour should be easy to do.

If he plays TDM raise requirements because it is far far easier to get 4kpm than on Conquest Large.

As of right now his aasault rifle kpms are at 5.3 kpm.

41 seconds throws a very weird nade directly at a man's face. Why throw a nade there? 0 info (man was never on the map and no sound).

These sus as fuck moments is why a 1 minute clip doesnt cut it. Longer videos will only make this more evident.

If you are still not convinced then make him upload an hour long session with him maintaining 4kpm and his 6kdr.

He showed he could do this on TBG over the course of a whole day. An hour should be easy to do.

If he plays TDM raise requirements because it is far far easier to get 4kpm than on Conquest Large.

Of course you are absolutely right, it is easier to say that a person has a hack than to say that he plays well hahahahaha, he says that he fixed his gaze on the person's head, that is to say that he only looks at moments of the clip he looks at it when he wants It's really sad to look at what they say.

Your little experience is shown because in the 41st second I simply threw a grenade for a SPAWN that is a SPWAN on that map in TCT it has always been a SPAWN and my allies had spawned to my right therefore the enemies had to go out there also in The map showed an enemy shooting ahead. But of course it is easier to say that ONE PERSON has HACK of course and what you say about the second 11 I simply thought that the person was going to come out on top so I pointed up in case he went up. it is simple

Here's some clips from the weekend:

Clip 1 - 54% to 0% in one frame. M416 does 25 to the body and has 2x HS multi meaning 50% in one hit to the head.
Clip 2 - sniped out of heli across the map from the RU helipad. While this is possible, in 167 heli hours I don't think I've been shot out more than one or two times and never from this far
Clip 3 - this is the obvious one, we get collateral headshot out of the heli while nose up and not aligned with RU helipad where we die from (see first frame after I am shot out). This is impossible as pilot and gunner aren't lined up relative to the shooter. I should also mention this is the very next spawn, some 3 minutes after the first time I am shot out.

I can provide original mp4's to admins if required.

In Clip 2 it isn't even a headshot. SV98 shouldn't do 100% damage to the body from across the map. SV98 damage drops off to 50 after 75m.

Thank you for providing me the video. Also thank you for proving to me that you are indeed cheating. You really think I am not good at these things huh?

Now I know why your headshot accuracy is so high with M9 and that was exactly the point. It's because you are walling, this is how you know exactly where the head is going to be because you can see the other player. This way you know where to aim at when they pop their head.

If you werent walling, you would never get those consistent headshots in the video.

Like I said, NOBODY in the history of Battlefield has achieved 66% with a m9 pistol legitimately with the amount of kills you have with it and the sample size that you have in our server is way more than enough to tell.

Battlefield agency also agrees with me, and you will be banned from all battlefield agency streaming servers very soon.

This is locked. No need to create another post.

Last edited:
You are now officially banned from all BF3 servers that are streaming to Battlefield agency, just like I said you would.

You will have to appeal with them but dont bother, they saw the same thing I did. This is from your own footage, remember that.

If you create another ban appeal knowing that you are a cheater and screwed, I/we will ban you from the website.

1699303819060.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back