Not open for further replies.

DarkSniper

In Game Name DarkSniper2023

Steam ID (If Applicable) SkylineHunter1

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned NOW

Admin that banned you (If you remember) xxxliquid

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I just killed him doing QUICKSCOPE and he's accusing me of AIMBOT.

Any additional comments you would like to add? What kind of server, when you kill an ADMIN, it simply gives you a BAN for no reason just because I killed him, accusing me of AIMBOT for God's sake, I saw him and did QUICKSCOPE, maybe I won't be able to play on this server anymore because when I kill a person he already accuses me ?

The ADMIN said that it was an aimbot, I saw it coming, I aimed for a PLANE and it went out the door, I shot it with a QUICKSCOPE just like the one in the video that sent a simple quickscope and that's why they accuse me and BAN ME simply because the person I killed He was an ADMIN, he wasn't even first on the list, he had MAYBE 13 Kill or something like that, can you please explain to me what proof that person has to tell me to kill him with AIMBOT when it was just a normal shot for God's sake

I can enter a game right now on any server and record more than 10 identical shots because it was nothing special, just a QUICKSCOPE for God's sake, I seriously sit down to play to pass the time and be calm and it turns out that on the only server that I interested in playing I CONSTANTLY BANED.

Well an admin did re-ban you not knowing this ban was removed but I personally re-banned you again.

Sorry but your pistol stats are really BS unless you can show me in a video that you can go 66% HS with a M9 because that isnt done unless you are extraordinary.

Well an admin did re-ban you not knowing this ban was removed but I personally re-banned you again.

Sorry but your pistol stats are really BS unless you can show me in a video that you can go 66% HS with a M9 because that isnt done unless you are extraordinary.
But they are simply analyzing my account over and over again, I have no problem entering a DISCORD channel and playing LIVE, you do not understand something and it is very easy to understand, I do not use HACK if I used HACK and it was Aware that I use HACK and they ban me, I simply create another account and log in to another server or with the same account log in to other servers where I am not banned, instead I am here appealing my BANKS because they are UNFAIR saying that I use HACK but I don't use them and I demonstrated it in the VIDEO that they asked me for when they asked for it, they asked for a video and I uploaded it, they banned me now saying that I use AIMBOT and I don't use any type of hack, the shot you say about the M9 I don't know what it is If you can show me the CLIP where I did it because I have played with the Sv98, M416, Aek-971, M16a3, AN-94 and other weapons and I use the M9 as a secondary when I am going to fight up close and very little, I carry all the day writing in the FORUM saying that if they need more videos I will upload them without problem, that if they need to check my PC I let them do it without problem, on the other hand you BAN me again for no reason BRO, I don't use self-tracking hack that they will remove me I took the BAN and bought a VIP membership because I don't even want to queue to enter the server because I like this server as it is from the US, my PIN is great but if anything they are not going to let me play anymore and they are constantly going to BAN me because According to you, I use HACK, tell me clearly and I will no longer waste my time appealing for BAN, you are accusing a person without evidence over and over again. However, I do have proof that I do not use HACK because they asked me for a video and I instantly log into a server and you can review the LOG and I made the video, it wasn't even a video from days ago, I made it instantly, doesn't that tell you anything about my style of playing? Actually, what they are doing with me is very unfair, very unfair, several people that I can tell you the name of, such as VITOC and others, have played in my SQUAD and have seen how I play.

This is the statistics of my M9, I have fired 99 shots with it, and I have killed 38 people, therefore I have missed a lot of bullets and the accuracy with the M9 is 57%. An M9 is a weapon that is used up close so it is not difficult. Give it to people with low sensitivity, you can easily get it right, my God, this has never happened to me before in any game and I've been playing SHOTTER games for more than 11 years.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2023-11-06 013707.png
    Captura de pantalla 2023-11-06 013707.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 6
I want you to replicate your M9 stats with a video. No need to write me a story because I wont have any of it. I did ban you for a good reason.

Replicate your m9 pistol stats with a video.

I want you to replicate your M9 stats with a video. No need to write my story because I wont have any of it. I did ban you for a good reason.

Replicate your m9 pistol stats with a video.
So what you want is for me to make a video killing people with my M9?

Not on our server brother

View attachment 20372
Bro, but I've killed a few people and almost always from behind, bro, how am I going to miss shots at a CAMPERO with his back turned, I don't understand? If you tell me that I have killed 5000 people and I have that HS I will accept you but I have only killed 38 people brother, only 38 people a completely new account that HS you think you have a new account of a new person and that he knows how to play well

I want you to show me that you can go 66% head shot with m9 pistol with a video.

They are accusing me senselessly, they said that I use AIMBOT and I uploaded a video, it is in the CHAT playing with the SNIPER and I gave incredible shots and it is seen that I did not use anything for God's sake, they are destroying my experience as a player and in the game they gave me ban Recently I wasn't even in the first grade, I barely had about 13 kill

No editing, no cuts, I want non stop action of your gameplay with 66% M9 pistol headshots

No editing, no cuts, I want non stop action of your gameplay with 66% M9 pistol headshots
With the greatest respect, in the video that I uploaded, I did not edit anything, it is a clean video, I simply had to run it through a program to reduce the weight because I was not allowed to send it, I will play with the M9 like the same game here on the server.

Ok, here is the video, recorded right now, on Noshar TCT Channels, which is a modality that I don't like very much, but hey, only in the head, if you need anything else, please tell me
I hope with this it is demonstrated once and for all that I do not use any type of HACK and I can play calmly and enjoy my VIP SLOT that I recently purchased.

Attachments

• Otra prueba.mp4
    104 MB
Here's some clips from the weekend:

Clip 1 - 54% to 0% in one frame. M416 does 25 to the body and has 2x HS multi meaning 50% in one hit to the head.
Clip 2 - sniped out of heli across the map from the RU helipad. While this is possible, in 167 heli hours I don't think I've been shot out more than one or two times and never from this far
Clip 3 - this is the obvious one, we get collateral headshot out of the heli while nose up and not aligned with RU helipad where we die from (see first frame after I am shot out). This is impossible as pilot and gunner aren't lined up relative to the shooter. I should also mention this is the very next spawn, some 3 minutes after the first time I am shot out.

I can provide original mp4's to admins if required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back