Bad experience on your BF4 server.

Tooterfish

I wanted to stop by and say that, while I appreciate you guys keeping the game alive with an active server, I was abruptly kicked without any warning or explanation. I pride myself on playing a clean game, so I was surprised when I was met with such a harsh action by one of your server admins. I do understand removing players to make room for your own people, but I would have appreciated a heads up first if that were the case and I would have left on my own to save you the trouble.

Sorry for the negative feedback. That aside, you guys have a really nice website, good job :) Have a great rest of your weekend.

it's done by a script , and it's not manually done. it also very random and you were not singled out. Trust me, I have been a victim of this far more than you have.
Either an TBG member came in a full server or someone who is whitelisted ,and you were kicked by the script to make room for them. If you want to be whitelisted. Talk to one of the TBG members.

(Dear Irish Blah Blah Blah.. You know what will fix this you know LOL )

If its the locker server, that server has crashed like 5 times today, every time I get a good game going it craps out. Anyone looking into whats happening with it?

If its the locker server, that server has crashed like 5 times today, every time I get a good game going it craps out. Anyone looking into whats happening with it?

yes being crashed by a hacker. Eventually they get bored and move on.

Back