August Burns Red..

GT

Admin
Admin
if anyone is a big fan of August burns red and christmas! they just came out with a new single O Come, O come Emmanuel. now there is no lyrics to the song, no singing purley guitar and drums........excellent stuff i might say, check it out on thier myspace page...
http://www.myspace.com/augustburnsred

very good band. I agree

one of my favorite song of all time. Love the lyrics!

<object width=&quot;560&quot; height=&quot;340&quot;><param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/0ZE1bmcWMUY&hl=en_US&fs=1&&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;></param><embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/0ZE1bmcWMUY&hl=en_US&fs=1&&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;560&quot; height=&quot;340&quot;></embed></object>

Just missed their concert in Florida this last October. I got busy and payed for a ticket I didn't even use.

Honest to God, that gave me a headache after just a min of listening, not just a headache but perm-a-headache. LOL

The music was pretty good, but the singing, I'm afraid, I'd classify as utter shit. He's basically just screaming into the mic - not even an effort to hit any notes etc.

Sad to say it, but I think Metallica is the pinnacle of &quot;hard rock&quot; or whatever this classifies as... and I'm not a fan of Metal.

fuck metallica , omg piracy is bad guys!!!!
crap music too im sorry lulz!

ABR FTW!

I detested their anti-piracy campaign back in the day, but it doesn't take away from their sound being top-notch.

They might be oldschool and stuff, but... they don't scream in their mics with no attempt at a tone, let alone melody.

I'm pretty open-minded as far as music goes, but I just can't understand what the appeal of that stuff posted above is...

any type of lyrics or tone in voice is always a point at expressing ones self..... this band just because they scream doesnt make them bad....

Well, everyone has their own tastes in music...

personally I love metal, and lean more towards the melodic death metal section of that (Dark Tranquility, In Flames, Kalmah) plus some outside that section (Disarmonia Mundi, Amon Amarth). In most cases, the singing either doesn't bother me, or it sounds good... but not always. There are also some metal bands that are just... crap.

I'd never heard of this August Burns Red band before, but they're not bad... their singing isn't terrible, and their guitar work is really cool.

I think &quot;singing&quot; denotes a melody, which just isn't there in the videos above (in the vocals anyway, I actually thought the music underneath was pretty good).

I guess you could call it something else, but it's definitely not singing.

I just don't understand how that band is supposed to appeal to you with all the screaming, so they're &quot;bad&quot; as far as I'm concerned...

lyrics plays a huge role, there are different tempo with ABR. You didn't notice the breakdowns?

Holy shit it's so late that it's actually early and you replied three minutes after I posted? Fuck that, I'm going to bed lulz.

Um... like I said Metallica comes to mind.

Also, I like Placebo, Marcy's Playground, Red Hot Chili peppers, etc. It's not as &quot;hard&quot; as ABR or whatnot, but just giving examples...

Back