Attractive teen offers virginity for sale online

Soulzz

Founder
Retired Founder
Source: http://www.fudzilla.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12839&Itemid=1

Wants to pay for her college education

There is a major outcry in Germany after a pretty Romanian teen has offered her virginity for sale online to anyone who can pay for her college education.

Alina Percea, 18, from Caracal in Olt county is flogging her medically certified virginity to anyone willing to pay for her college education. The advert posted to German-language adult site gesext.de, states she is willing to provide a weekend of unprotected sex in return for a winning bid of €50,000.

She said that she wanted her first time to be special and not very abrupt. The winning bidder can spend a whole weekend with me provided he will cover all the expenses in case I need to travel or stay in a hotel.†The bloke will have to proof that he is clear of disease if he wants to sidestep the use of contraception.

She is a long way short of her target bids have so far fallen some way short of the €50,000 winning post, with €5,000 presently the leading bid with less than two days left before the auction closes.

However the German press has gone wild claiming that the web is being used for prostitution and it is terrible that such a nice girl has to do this sort of thing. Generally they blame the technology for making it possible.

Pity those outrageous taxes that Germans pay don't help attractive Romanian girls through college isn't it?

What she looks like.
26-virginity-260309.jpg

http://living.oneindia.in/insync/2009/selling-virginity-weird-date-stories-260309.html

Romanian girl's virginity deemed a fairy tale by her former teacher.

Eighteen year old, Alina Percea who pledged her virginity to go under the hammer for 50,000 pounds on the net has been dropped as fake as declared by former teacher, Alexandru Dumitrescu. 'The Sun' had the former teacher who alleged his student as a self called virgin as saying : "She just wants to be famous, her virginity is just a fairy tale'. Dumitrescu revealed: "She dropped school after two years in high school. Now she says she wants to raise money to continue her studies.

"I don't think she has been a virgin for quite some time now." However the student's ad featured on a dating website in Germany has already drawn more than considerable bids of 5,000 pounds for a sensual weekend with her. The featured ad continued, "I don't see anything wrong in what I am doing. Some people may criticise it but this is my own decision, made of my own free will and no one is forcing me to do this. I have thought this through very carefully and know what I am doing.

"I want to meet a gentle, respectful and generous man. I have a gynaecologist's certificate proving I'm a virgin. "I want the first time I have sex to be special so I wouldn't want it to be a quickie. I want it to be something I will remember forever. After all, it is my first time. And who knows what may come of it? I'm not ruling out falling in love." Alina also said, "The man who proves the most generous can stay with me for a full weekend but he has to pay for everything if we travel and stay in a hotel."

The ball in Alina's court yet to bounce back !

Kids these days...... Who is going to pay 50keuo for some girl the never met to have sex with them...
Just shows how desperate the world is.

Hey! That's me, and why are you calling me a perv? She's legal. I'll have to read the add, to see if that includes anal though. fucky

1.) Who is going to pay 50k euro for some girl the never met to have sex with them...
A.) When normal people do this for free. Not make profit off they're first time.

Well there is a whole courtship that takes place with most girls to get them to drop their panties for you for the first time! I dated a girl for 1 year before we took each others virginity back in highschool. Got lots of blow jobs before hand - which i was fine with. Old men dont get that luxury of taking anyones virginity anymore... so it gives the old guys a crack at breakin the hymen one last time!

You dated the wrong kind of girls. Besides, once you've used this one, sell her on the black market and you get your money back with interest.

Yeah, I was just thinking that with a staff of 125, that leaves them enough condoms, per person, to have sex about 22 times a month until "Spring" in August. That must be a really close staff!

50k is a lot of money .....sixer do you think we could split 25k a peace you take verginity in one hole ill take the other....ill let you pick your hole first im happy in both!!!

in the butt... do it. do it!
sixer is going to look like his avatar if he gets a hold of a virgin rectum...

[quote1238173649=sixer9682]
You dated the wrong kind of girls. Besides, once you've used this one, sell her on the black market and you get your money back with interest.
[/quote1238173649]
Your too funny Sixer :p.

Who would want to pay 50k to stand on your dick for an hour. If I'm paying for hoe I'm paying for experience....not somebody that lays there.

[blockquote]f I'm paying for hoe I'm paying for experience....not somebody that lays there.[/blockquote]
See, another good reason to play the back nine. She'd probably try to buck you like a bronco. Yeeeehaaaaw!

Back