ATTENTION VIDEO EDITORS - Get Vegas Pro 14 Edit for $20

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
As a Vegas MS user it would put me into the pro upgrade path. If you don't currently have high end editing software. This is your chance. Unfortunately Magix currently has version 15 on sale same price new vs upgrade ($150). So Im going to wait and see if they do something different in the future.

upload_2017-12-17_0-12-25.png

I have used the consumer version Vegas Movie Studio for years.

Last edited:
is magix worth getting for editing older crappy mp3?
Ive used sony vegas, its pretty decent and its easier to get used to than most other software

is magix worth getting for editing older crappy mp3?
Ive used sony vegas, its pretty decent and its easier to get used to than most other software

I have never used their audio editors. I used to use whatever Sony was hawking back in the day. But I typically turn to other solutions when I need it.

I use Audacity for editing a local Church's audio podcast. Works fairly decently.

Good looking out! Just snagged it even though I don't do a lot of video editing. Never know when it'll come in handy though.

Good looking out! Just snagged it even though I don't do a lot of video editing. Never know when it'll come in handy though.

For the price you cant beat it. I used Sony Vegas Movie Studio (later versions just Sony Movie Studio) from versions 11 to 13. Vegas Pro 14 is way more capable and considering MS cost me like $60 a version, getting the base version of Pro for $20 is a steal even if it is 1 version old.

its 49.99 now. :(

Movie Studio? Thats for the base edition. I always bought platinum. I can pick every other missing feature from the base package of the consumer movie studio that makes the extra money worth it.
First up Video Stabilization
Second up Edit 3D video
Third up support for 3rd party plugins, etc.

Or you know $20.01 for Pro 14 instead :p

So for 20 dollars you get all 10 of those programs including Vegas, or do you pick just one of them? I've never purchased from Humble Bundle before so I'm a bit confused, but somewhat interested.

So for 20 dollars you get all 10 of those programs including Vegas, or do you pick just one of them? I've never purchased from Humble Bundle before so I'm a bit confused, but somewhat interested.

All of them. The music maker shit is meaningless to me personally. But that might actually be a cool deal for someone who screws around with it. The Xara stuff doesn't impress me either. It works. But there is better shit out there.

oh.... Ok thanks for the clarification Rain. I was going to start shooting and editing films like Denis villnueve and Clint eastwood.

Paid 20.01 got a crapload of not needed software. But the one I wanted is well worth it. Honestly it feels like I stole it for 20 bucks :)

Back