ATTENTION: 2142 VERSION 1.51 UPGRADE NOTICE

wtf...now when I log onto a map it tells me that "This server only allows players with unmodified content....etc etc" Now what???

Remove them from your favorites and re-add them.
Problem is I can't add it, because searching for the server brings up nothing, it's invisible to me. I think that I can do that through the IP though.

Yeah my BF2142 has no TBG servers, period. They dont show up, even if I search

Yeah my BF2142 has no TBG servers, period. They dont show up, even if I search

In game go to your ADVANCED tab and uncheck everything except RANKED and PUNK BUSTER and click all size MAPS.

ok so I totally wipe everything 2142 from the computer, redownload the game, install, download the 1.50 patch from the EA archive site, download the 1.51 patch from the link provided by Fast, update PB....and then start the game. All servers show red except a few, and the ones that show white, I get the message saying they do not support modified content....fuck this game. I'll just have to stick with BFBC2.

Zaelen did you also delete the 2142 registry keys? I had the same problem and that fixed it.

yeah I did...and that still happened....just kinda aggravated...think they would make things a bit simpler if they actually wanted people to play their games!

Yeah I know what you mean! It took me two tries to get it. Turned out I Didn't delete a key in the Wow6432Node or something like that the first time.

Deleted all keys and the same thing! At least I dont feel exceptionally dumb since others are being tripped up too!

zaelen, don't download the whole link i provided a while back. There is a newer version than that one.

Back