As a way of saying THANKS.....

Duma498

Guys, I've been playing on your servers off and on for several months now and I've really enjoyed myself. I know you have to work really hard to get donations and such to keep them up and running, so I would like to offer you this..... I own my own Embroidery business and digitized your logo (the one on the spash screen in 2142 that comes up) and can offer this or any design you want for a very reasonable price. YES, I guess I am soliciting, but I haven't done this with anyone elsem and thought you may like it. If this is rude or wrong, please delete the thread. I don't mean to cross any line. But, I put this on a black hat, and I have to say it looks pretty cool! It's 1.75 inches tall and 5 inches wide.

TrueBornGamersLogo.jpg

Again, thanks for the servers and I look forward to being on them again soon!

Duma

glad you like the servers duma! Follow us in other games if you have them ;)

Also thanks for taking the time to make some art for us! We always embrace people's kindness and generosity!

I'll take pictures of the hat later tonight. I just wanted to make sure I didn't step on any toes before posting a bunch of different pictures of something like this.

OK, I couldn't find the Digital Camera (darn 16 year old daughter and her trip to Six Flags anyways!) but I managed to get a few shots off with the Blackberry. Honest guys, this logo that whoever of you came up with is Crisp, Clean and easy on the eyes! It turned out really good for embroidery (bowing... Thank You! Thank You!) and I can even modify it to the 4 inch requirement for Polo Shirts and such. If you guys are looking for a way to boost donations, THIS is a good way of doing it! I'll donate a half dozen hats as my way of saying thank you and if you want more, you can contact me at any time.

Be Advised: If you guys DO want to order a bunch of these (on hats shirts, whatever) please let an Admin or a Founder do all the talking to me. While I would happily do this on a one on one basis, I feel that this should be subject to your rules and everything go through one person from TBG. And I'm doing this out of being happy for a great server and hoping to help you guys make a few bucks generating donations for a Hat or Shirt or whatever you decide on. But, look at it this way: You DEFINATELY have 6 hats coming your way! You got a GREAT SERVER and I like the attitudes of the people that play there! It's hard to find a server where there's not any cheating, whining or bitchin' going on these days!

I will need an Admin or somebody that's in the know to contact me so I know where to send these hats. Contact me via email and we'll get things set up. I ran them off already so they are ready to ship out when I get a mailing address.

IMG00028.jpg

IMG00023.jpg

IMG00025.jpg

Thanks again and hope you like the pics of the hats!

Duma

Hey man, that does look great, especially on the hat. I'm glad you've enjoyed the servers too. That's one of the reasons I joined TBG to begin with, I enjoyed playing on their servers so much it was nice to find a place you could go play and enjoy the game without the bs found other places. Anyway, great job on the logo. I like it a lot. 029

Mucho Thanks! I don't know who did that original artwork, but kudos goes out to them for the concept. Lots of people try and put together elaborate pieces of artwork that can never be realized in the real world like this design. And this one was simple and straight forward and will look good on a number of different items (Hats, Shirts, Jackets, Flannel Blankets, etc.).

OK, contact info for me is : Duma498@gmail.com or Yahoo IM : Goobey498.

Duma

How much do you want for 10? I would like to order a lot for give-a-ways, etc ;).

[quote1248409998=Soulzz]
How much do you want for 10? I would like to order a lot for give-a-ways, etc ;).
[/quote1248409998]
Soulzz i would love a give-a-way like this...cuz im always late hehehehe...BTW i like the logo and would be a great add on our donations plans :D i would gladly get as many items 029

PM'd you back, but just for general info, hats will run $10 each (including the hat) and shirts are also $10 each (NOT including the shirt.) If you want to buy a large number of shirts, I suggest www.jiffyshirt.com and then have them shipped here. I do a lot of business with them and they have a great selection of shirts, hats, jackets and just about anything else you can think of. I suggest Polo shirts. They cost around $5-$6 and look better than Tee's. But I can do t-shirts if you want, look at the same place. Or, if you have a good hookup already, I can provide my address and you can send them here.

Thanks for the kind words and I appreciate all the compliments!

Shit, thank you for helping us out man! ;). I sent you another PM. I'd like to discuss the details over the phone if possible for ease of use.

Would it not look better if you put the bar between the texts and make it 1/4 or 1/3 of what it currently is (as a divider of sorts?)

Also, can you make one with uppercase and lowercase letters... something like:

TBGClan.com
<divider here 1/3 or 1/4 of current size>
True Born Gaming Clan!

Dude, I can do just about anything! LOL The reason I did it this was is that's what I saw on your splash page when it was loading up the Highway Tampa map for 2142. Monkey see, Duma do.

And, I can make the bar a bit thinner. But, remember, this is embroidery and you'll start to loose detail if I make it too much thinner. But, yeah, it can be done. NOW I'm going to bed! DOH! LOL

Duma

Back