Armed protesters occupying national wildlife refuge building. Thoughts?

Okay, the big bad gun toting fat ass who hates the government, but claims to be a USMC vet, because he thinks it will add credibility to what they are doing, is not a USMC vet. He lied.

Thousands upon thousands of people claim to be vets. Go you tube it. That's why Stolen Valor laws were introduced. I dont know how many times I have known people to say they were Marines. The wanna-be list is very long. I have friends that go after these types all the time. So this guy said he was a Marine in my world that's but common. Although, distasteful to many whats the importance of that ? If they're demonstrating stolen valor criminal acts and can be proven then he could be charged accordingly. If the fact that he said he was a Marine is distasteful to me but not unlawful. Jails aren't big enough.

Shit happens then you fuck up. Life lesson #1 99% of your troubles are self inflicted

They shoulda watched Making A Murderer, you f with the people that rule your neighborhood, they will remove you from it

That dash cam footage better be pretty fucking cut and dry or this could get really out of hand. It's also clear members of this group were targeted by law enforcement that day since three others were arrested at the same time in separate incidents. I sure hope they had warrants, since they are being charged with felony federal charges I'm assuming warrants were already issued.

I too would like to see the dash cam video. If it revels crap then all bets are off.

Areal video of the shooting, it's inconclusive but one thing is for sure, he did NOT have his hands above his head when he was shot. First they ran from the police, second they tried to run a barricade by going around it and almost hit a LEO while burying their truck in the snow, third the driver is the man who was shot, fourth he was the only one to exit the vehicle and he did so with his hands clearly above his head. At some point while walking to the rear of the vehicle in deep snow he either stumbled in the snow and was shot at or he had a fuck it moment of clarity then appeared to reach into his coat and was shot in the head by an officer approaching from behind him as he turned towards that officer. The areal video is not conclusive because it has no audio and the video quality and perspective are not the best. Dash cam video will be useless because he ran the barricade and got stuck well out of frame, the audio might be constructive though. The details of this incident need to be made public pronto, did he actually have a weapon, how many rounds were fired into the vehicle, was he ordered to walk to the rear of the vehicle or to immediately get on the ground, was he fired on before his hands moved towards his coat or after? The video is instructive but it also prompts a lot of questions.

So odd that law enforcement had a drone on them the whole time... almost as if they had it out for them...

They mad bro, and only one person can rage quit, while the other person just rages

They had warrants for the occupants of the truck as suspected. Still waiting to see how many bullet holes are in the truck and the audio from the scene.

Back