ARMA

TasteyPotato

BANNED
BANNED
I'm just wondering.. How come no one really plays or talks about ARMA on TBG?

And good news!! I'm inches away from getting a monster machine!! So I can join you all on bf3 soon :D :D

Don't think Arma was that popular with many of us. I never played it, but heard it was not all that great.

I've never heard of it, looking forward to seeing you on the Battlefield though.

When Arma2 OA came out a lot of us actually played it. The learning curve was a little too steep for people's tastes, and it lacked the fast game play that everyone liked at the time, so It was dropped pretty quick.. by about 95% of the community.

However... I am actually very active on the game and play at least twice a week with a unit. Campaigns, OPS, TvT and we have a pretty active training regimen. We use a pretty hefty accouterment of mods so you will need six updater, and all the ACE downloads. We trouble shoot also, so If you want you are more than welcome to come join me and we can tear shit up dude. Just a forewarning though: I only ground pound when I absolutely have to, or when I get shot down/bail out. But if you are looking to do some DayZ stuff or some Side mission ownage, ill shoot them up with you bro. PM me for more details, there's more. :)

Funny you should mention this as I just reinstalled this morning. When it first came out Soulzz told us it was going to be the best gave EVER. It's not a bad game but it's a simulation not an FPS which many of us didn't realize at the time. Anyway, I'm reinstalling to check out the Day Z mod that Lex spoke about. It's gotten some really great reviews and a lot of hype so why not?

DayZ Mod

Day Z is a Zombie mod that looks really cool.

The thing I hated was you never retained a rank. You earned weapons, unlocks, etc. every time you played but never got to keep those unlocks and had to start from scratch every time you started playing again-which is a total pain in the ass.

Hmmm lots of mixed opinions haha

Yeah I'll definitely hit you up Lexy :). My friend owns his own server and once I'm up and running he's going to pop ARMA2 on with the dayz mod which would be pretty sick.
Maybe we could make a TBG team for ARMA?? And have a training day? That would be pretty sick :D but I'm looking forward to the learning curve. Reminds me when I first got bf2 cause that's a pretty hectic game too!

When it first came out Soulzz told us it was going to be the best gave EVER.

When I read that, I remember exactly how you used to say it in Vent back in the day and it still makes me LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Day Z is a Zombie mod that looks really cool.

yes! Day Z mod is awesome.. !

Hmmm lots of mixed opinions haha

Yeah I'll definitely hit you up Lexy :). My friend owns his own server and once I'm up and running he's going to pop ARMA2 on with the dayz mod which would be pretty sick.
Maybe we could make a TBG team for ARMA?? And have a training day? That would be pretty sick :D but I'm looking forward to the learning curve. Reminds me when I first got bf2 cause that's a pretty hectic game too!

Arma is 110% team work based, and extremely tactical, it's a simulator that has some fun game play elements, and a much steeper learning cure, but you'll learn quick.

Day Z is awesome because it's an apocalyptic PvP mode, It's a survival based game. If you find other players, you can choose to kill them, or join forces and survive together.... then kill them and take all their riches!!.

It's an awesome mode to play with friends on TS together if you all are interested the unit i play with runs a server. We can link up and shoot up.

Back