Argh

DoubleTap420

Well puter blew took disk with it for BFBC2 so new puter new disk, unfortunatly I had to purchase another copy of the game, So my name in game has changed to Double|Tap420, a little target in the middle is me
I cant believe I gotta start over

wow that sucks. you should have been able to log in with your ea account still. all the stats are held on their end not your computer. so try logging in with your old info.

ya as long as you know your email account that you use to login with EA everything saves. Shouldn't need to start over :)

I wish I could

I did try to get my old account back, I wasnt able to register a second game for some reason on the email i use. I might disallow my computer an re-install it. Thank you for your input it is appreciated.
respectfully
Frank aka Double|Tap420 formally DoubleTap420

Easy solution: Register the the second game on a different email address then start the game, log in with your old info/email and you're good to go. It works.

Yeah, I used to share one computer with a friend and I with 2142 , Worked just fine with different accounts.

why u buy another copy? download the game by torrent, install the game with your old CD key and update.

When you enter use your old account, it works. lol

Example: i don't have a hard copy of the game, i bought BC2 from eastore (digital), downloaded the game by torrent, and use the key.

It´s the same for bf2142 you can use multiple accounts in the same pc.

You have 2 games now, u can share it with a friend or brother

Sorry 4 my english

If you bought the game from the EA store like me, you could rip the DVD it effectively downloads from the cache folder and use it to reinstall the game without their FUCKING client shit (like I did).

You can also borrow a BC2 disk from someone. The disks, the EA downloader version, and pirated copies are all the same (pirated copies just have cracks with them which you should NOT install as you already have a legit key).

Back